PDA

View Full Version : some progress ;)

namaste87
03-18-2015, 11:51 AM
Hi you guys! I usually just write here when everything is dark and hopeless, so now I wan't to share a happy feeling with you:

I just got higher levels of anxiety cause of catasrophy thinking, and then I sat down to go through what was happening in my body. And then I thought, not to calm myself, the thought just came to me - "it's just anxiety. nothing dangerous is happening or is going to happen." And then I felt/thought "I am not afraid of anxiety anymore." And I do belive it's the first time, ever, in my whole life that I've had that thought!!!

I know I'm not free from the fear of anxiety, off course not, I've had that fear for mabye 20 years and it won't just go away like that. But I think this is kind of a historical moment. And since some people here helped me reach this point I wanted to share it with you guys :)

All my love to you!!!

Zoot
03-18-2015, 11:57 AM
I'm new around here, but that gives me hope and I'm very happy for you.

Goomba
03-18-2015, 12:02 PM
Waaahhoooooo!!

namaste87
03-18-2015, 12:54 PM
thank you :) :)

gypsylee
03-18-2015, 08:23 PM
Hi you guys! I usually just write here when everything is dark and hopeless, so now I wan't to share a happy feeling with you:

I just got higher levels of anxiety cause of catasrophy thinking, and then I sat down to go through what was happening in my body. And then I thought, not to calm myself, the thought just came to me - "it's just anxiety. nothing dangerous is happening or is going to happen." And then I felt/thought "I am not afraid of anxiety anymore." And I do belive it's the first time, ever, in my whole life that I've had that thought!!!

I know I'm not free from the fear of anxiety, off course not, I've had that fear for mabye 20 years and it won't just go away like that. But I think this is kind of a historical moment. And since some people here helped me reach this point I wanted to share it with you guys :)

All my love to you!!!

Gotta love those historical moments lol.

Well done :)

namaste87
03-28-2015, 04:01 PM
Hi again :) I've had some ups and downs since this post, but in genereal I've have been making huge steps and been facing fears that some weeks ago was putting me in deep anxiety! Now they don't!!! <3

namaste87
03-28-2015, 04:02 PM
I'm new around here, but that gives me hope and I'm very happy for you.

Thankfull for giving you hope :)!!