PDA

View Full Version : fear ....

rosesowmya
03-16-2015, 08:29 PM
Hi am rose..
In ma colege days ma frnds told when we go on crowded bus some people inject us hiv..from that day i am very tensed abt traveling in crowded buses .one day aftr get down from bus I went to office aftr few minutes I fel itching and disturbance on ma shoulder back...from datcday to now ...this moment am seriously always fear abt hiv ...am suffering tingling nimbness diziness ligment disturbance musscle aches n so on..am fed up...pls helpme ..

Awoifa
10-12-2015, 03:12 PM
Hi am rose..
In ma colege days ma frnds told when we go on crowded bus some people inject us hiv..from that day i am very tensed abt traveling in crowded buses .one day aftr get down from bus I went to office aftr few minutes I fel itching and disturbance on ma shoulder back...from datcday to now ...this moment am seriously always fear abt hiv ...am suffering tingling nimbness diziness ligment disturbance musscle aches n so on..am fed up...pls helpme ..

How are you Rose? First of all i really want to know where you located and i really assisting many patient to be set free from desease through my fathers herbal medicine. Send me you location.

Leacock
10-13-2015, 02:31 PM
Hello Rose,

It is common to have a fear of a terrible experience even before it happens. But the truth is all that fear is developed somewhere in your mind. The only way to free yourself from this fear is by allowing your mind to focus on facts and surrounding yourself with positive people. Treat Hiv as any other illness because it can be managed

SD JONES
10-17-2015, 10:59 AM
what things have you tried?

Nervous Ninny
10-21-2015, 04:42 PM
Have you tried distracting yourself by listening to a book when your on the bus? I have used relaquil however it makes me sleepy so you might not want to take it on your way to an activity.

programer
01-16-2016, 07:42 AM
Hi rose. I like your name. I also suffered like you but on a different case. It is OCD. Do a research on it. It is a mental Disorder. I also have it. Good luck on your Journey.