PDA

View Full Version : I am a hypacondriac.. Although....

willgetbetter89
03-14-2015, 10:18 PM
I guys, the last couple weeks I have been experiencing some new symptoms which have me truly worried.

It started with a rash In my genital area which has almost cleared up. I got multiple tests ruling out certain things such as STD or HIV etc. Although since these rashes I have been experiencing the feeling of cold spots all over my body. Some last seconds to minutes. Last week I had got out of my car and experienced both of my legs with cold spots all over them, almost the feeling of water being dripped on them.. Anyway silly me looking up Google It nailed it down to MS or some other neurological disease.. Other symptoms are:

Sweating
Fatigue
Weakness
Eye floaters (which I have had for months now)

These are just to name a few.. Has anyone else experienced this?

willgetbetter89
03-15-2015, 07:12 PM
Anyone? :/

Goomba
03-15-2015, 07:17 PM
I am busy and can't respond to this in depth right now.

But, two suggestions:

1. Look a few pages in as find my thread labeled "My Hypochondria was the Best thing to Happen to me"...and that will give you some of my general thoughts in regards to this topic.

2. Anxiety will manifest itself physically in many ways. If you fear it, you will notice it.

3. I experienced all of your symptoms when I was losing the fight with anxiety.

Goomba
03-16-2015, 05:15 PM
Didn't forget about you.

Here is the post I recommended.

Let me know if you'd like to explore it further.

http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?30789-My-Hypochondria-Was-The-Best-Thing-To-Ever-Happen-To-Me