PDA

View Full Version : I Have a Huge Red Zit on My upper jaw. Help---Very Anxious.

1Bluerose68
03-13-2015, 09:19 PM
I work at different places, and some desks are NOT as clean as others, plus sometimes I must do yard duty. But honestly, I am a neat freak and usually wipe down the phones on each desk where I must work. I also use special electronically friendly cloths for the computers , keyboards, and monitor screens. I think i may have come in contact w/ a pimple virus. I left a pic of this hideous pimple for all to see. Any suggestions. Yes I feel anxious , I want it gone off my jaw as soon as humanly possible.....:)

Im-Suffering
03-13-2015, 09:34 PM
I think i may have come in contact w/ a pimple virus.

Best line ever.

jessed03
03-13-2015, 09:36 PM
Eesh! That's a big one. I think you're getting taken over by the pimple, Blue. This time tomorrow, you'll be one big red spot with arms.

Toothpaste used to work well when I was a teen. Same as diluted tea tree oil.

Im-Suffering
03-13-2015, 09:40 PM
Eesh! That's a big one. I think you're getting taken over by the pimple, Blue. This time tomorrow, you'll be one big red spot with arms.

Toothpaste used to work well when I was a teen. Same as diluted tea tree oil.

So you went to school with toothpaste all over your face? Oh my that's even better than 'I've contracted a pimple virus".

The Mayo clinic has not heard of such a disease.

jessed03
03-13-2015, 09:43 PM
So you went to school with toothpaste all over your face? Oh my that's even better than 'I've contacted a pimple virus".

Lol. Actually, I did a few times, unwittingly. Dabbing it on at night usually helps avoid such social embarrassments. Just don't forget to wash it off in the morning. :)

1Bluerose68
03-13-2015, 10:03 PM
Thats a nice idea. I was thinking I would purchase Calamine lotion w/ pink out color for this pimple until it healed.