PDA

View Full Version : Every Time We Have a New Near Kidnapping Round Here I Spazz Out.

1Bluerose68
03-12-2015, 09:44 PM
Our local H.S had a near kidnapping that made the news the other day. The pic that the news showed of this guy looked like he was an immature, socially retarded, geek. Someone perhaps hired just to stir up some muck around our local school. Anyhow in the 80's I was followed to my lil car as i was crossing the street , directly across from my private lil H.S. This older man, looked like he escaped an insane asylym or some type of hospital on an AMA. Anyhow he uttered to me as I cross the street to my car, "HEY , i LIKE YOU, WHATZ YOUR NAME! So i walked quickly to my lil car that was directly across the exit from my former H.S. Otherwise, i would have gone up the block and been a "Super Good Girl," and crossed with the Crossing Guard. But give me a break, i was a very responsible Senior yr in H.S. ROP Dental Asst Student, I was tired and just wanted to get home. But that guy, NOT only followed me to my car, he actually had the nerve to try to go around on my passenger door side, and try and act like i was giving him a ride. So I had to get into my car ASAP, and the passenger door was actually UNLOCKED!!!!! I had to rush and bend over and lock the passenger side door.I was honking my horn once inside my car, but NOT 1 of those lil dweebs who did cross w/ the crossing guard and were waiting at the corner right there w/in 50 ft from me, would even look down, turn their heads and even acknowledge me furiously honking my car horn for help. Then I was able to lock the door finally, and drove home and only then did I call my local police. They took about 30 mins to even respond to my house, and by the time the officer drove me to the place where i was annoyed and frightened very much so, there was NOT a clue left to process that crazy, offensive man with greased back golden blonde hair and crystal blue eyes whom had followed me all the way across the street from my school. Never did that ever happen again. I never parked in that spot again. But the next time i parked in a new spot i forgot that i had left my car lights on . Fortunately, someone's father came and charged his car with mine and it was all oK after. I suppose I panicked and thought that the guy who had followed me the 1st time, had found my lil car, in it's new parking spot, and was still harassing me. From then on , until the end of the H.S. year , i was OK; no more weirdos followed me , or annoyed me as i walked after school to my car.

jessed03
03-13-2015, 07:23 PM
That sounds horrible. But, on the bright side, is 1968 your birthdate? If so, I don't think many kidnappers target women in their late 40s.

1Bluerose68
03-13-2015, 08:50 PM
Thanks kiddo, i needed that suttle age reminder to bring me back to the age of "Post Old School ism...."

jessed03
03-13-2015, 08:58 PM
Lol, sorry. I was waiting for food and passing time on the forum. Guess I didn't really think that one through.

I bet you don't even look a day over 21.