PDA

View Full Version : paranoia/trust issues

SakuraFett
03-12-2015, 03:14 PM
So does anyone else have trust issues or paranoid thoughts that people don't really like you? Like I feel super crazy sometimes because I slightly believe that all of my friends secretly don't like me and are just playing some super long mean joke on me or I'm constantly afraid that my bf is only with me because they can't be with the person they really want to be with. I do this with pretty much everyone so it's nothing new to me I just wondered if anyone else has these crazy thoughts or if I am just legit crazy.

gypsylee
03-12-2015, 04:40 PM
So does anyone else have trust issues or paranoid thoughts that people don't really like you? Like I feel super crazy sometimes because I slightly believe that all of my friends secretly don't like me and are just playing some super long mean joke on me or I'm constantly afraid that my bf is only with me because they can't be with the person they really want to be with. I do this with pretty much everyone so it's nothing new to me I just wondered if anyone else has these crazy thoughts or if I am just legit crazy.

Yes :) it's all related to low self-esteem.

PanicCured
03-12-2015, 07:21 PM

My opinion, is you should find a qualified therapist and work this out. This may call for a professional way beyond anything people on an internet forum can offer you. You say you do this with everyone, so chances are, it is a mental thing, but there are well trained qualified people that can help you with this. Please go seek them out and make an appointment so you don't need to live like this anymore.