PDA

View Full Version : BigFoot

NixonRulz
03-12-2015, 08:25 AM
I was just curious since we have been debating aliens and God, does anyone believe in Bigfoot?

The reason I ask is there seems to be some evidence of that hairy bastard running around but always eluding being caught or killed

I believe that something like it exists. Whether you call him Bigfoot, Yeti, Sasquatch, The Jersey Devil, only one thing is for certain.

It has really big feet, thus the term, Bigfoot

Dahila
03-12-2015, 08:52 AM
I do believe in Bigfoot , I am sure I had met one once :))

Chauntecler
03-12-2015, 09:49 AM
I don't see why not. Constant discoveries of strange creatures happen (mostly aquatic).

But there would have to be more than one. Species like it is described as can't sustain itself a-sexually.

jessed03
03-12-2015, 10:00 AM
You just had to, didn't you. You just had to try and get in on the action. You saw that I had a successful thread and you couldn't just let me have that. Oh this is low.

Nah, I don't believe in bigfoot. Unless he's great at dodging cameras. Why are ghosts and mythical creatures always captured on the worst possible cameras and at the worst angles?

JustaGal
03-12-2015, 11:17 AM
I was just curious since we have been debating aliens and God, does anyone believe in Bigfoot?

The reason I ask is there seems to be some evidence of that hairy bastard running around but always eluding being caught or killed

I believe that something like it exists. Whether you call him Bigfoot, Yeti, Sasquatch, The Jersey Devil, only one thing is for certain.

It has really big feet, thus the term, Bigfoot

Oh ya- saw him myself

Goomba
03-12-2015, 01:00 PM
You just had to, didn't you. You just had to try and get in on the action. You saw that I had a successful thread and you couldn't just let me have that. Oh this is low.

Nah, I don't believe in bigfoot. Unless he's great at dodging cameras. Why are ghosts and mythical creatures always captured on the worst possible cameras and at the worst angles?

LOL. Your first line made me laugh.

Though...

Im pretty sure aliens fit in pretty well with being caught with awful cameras :)

NixonRulz
03-12-2015, 02:04 PM

You took my wife away so I took your thread away

I am taking your English accent away later today. Now you will sound as stupid as the rest of us do here in the States

gypsylee
03-12-2015, 04:22 PM
You took my wife away so I took your thread away

I am taking your English accent away later today. Now you will sound as stupid as the rest of us do here in the States

Just LOL

Um Big Foot? Not really.

Would it be really lame if I started one about the Loch Ness Monster? :)

jessed03
03-12-2015, 05:30 PM
Lmao at these latest Believe threads.

@gyps: Probably hun, seeing as you're in Aus. Don't you have your own mythical beasts? How about "Do you believe there's a smart Australian out there?" ;)

NixonRulz
03-12-2015, 05:45 PM
Lmao at these latest Believe threads.

@gyps: Probably hun, seeing as you're in Aus. Don't you have your own mythical beasts? How about "Do you believe there's a smart Australian out there?" ;)

Its replies like this that will forever prevent Gypsy from sending that elusive "Gypsy smoking" pic

gypsylee
03-12-2015, 07:33 PM
Its replies like this that will forever prevent Gypsy from sending that elusive "Gypsy smoking" pic

How about "do you believe there is anyone cooler than Gypsy in the whole universe?" :D

I have a smoking pic somewhere ;)

jessed03
03-12-2015, 07:35 PM
How about "do you believe there is anyone cooler than Gypsy in the whole universe?" :D

I have a smoking pic somewhere ;)

Ooo, good question. Other than Im-Suffering, probably not.

Dahila
03-12-2015, 07:58 PM
Just LOL

Um Big Foot? Not really.

Would it be really lame if I started one about the Loch Ness Monster? :)
gypsy it would not be lame :))
I bet everyone is smiling including Jessy

gypsylee
03-12-2015, 07:59 PM
Ooo, good question. Other than Im-Suffering, probably not.

Im-S doesn't even count he's that cool ;)

Dahila
03-12-2015, 08:02 PM
Im-S doesn't even count he's that cool ;)
true he would not to be a sock puppet that's for sure

NixonRulz
03-12-2015, 08:04 PM
true he would not to be a sock puppet that's for sure

I am going to get AppleCherry to roll over so I can tell her what you said

She also snores! So cute

Dahila
03-12-2015, 08:08 PM
Nixon I know you are very brave but in Pete's sake do not bring Artrud to the table :))

NixonRulz
03-12-2015, 08:11 PM
Nixon I know you are very brave but in Pete's sake do not bring Artrud to the table :))

Don't you miss that crazy b***h? That was when this place was rockin

Dahila
03-12-2015, 08:12 PM
Yeah I miss him but not the rotten fruit; :( sorry
I do not think we can get back in time?