PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone suffering anxiety

Scoobygal
03-11-2015, 11:40 AM
Hi sorry never mind. I am editing this as I have posted several posts that are pending approval yet never get posted. Not sure why but I think this is not the support forum for me so I am going to delete my account. It's difficult as I was really needing some support but this is not the place then for me.

gabe
03-11-2015, 07:29 PM
How old are you?

Tell us more.

gypsylee
03-12-2015, 12:32 AM
Hi sorry never mind. I am editing this as I have posted several posts that are pending approval yet never get posted. Not sure why but I think this is not the support forum for me so I am going to delete my account. It's difficult as I was really needing some support but this is not the place then for me.

Hi and welcome :)

Not sure why this has happened to you because there aren't even any moderators to approve posts (as far as I know). It's a bit of a weird forum but there are some cool people here.

Cheers,
Gypsy x

Scoobygal
03-14-2015, 11:01 AM
There is some form of moderation on the board because the post said pending approval. Perhaps the content flagged something? Would be nice though if they could tell you why - creates more anxiety when your left hanging. Anyhow good luck to all of you.

Hi and welcome :)

Not sure why this has happened to you because there aren't even any moderators to approve posts (as far as I know). It's a bit of a weird forum but there are some cool people here.

Cheers,
Gypsy x