PDA

View Full Version : Reality creation, ideas, and how to overcome obstacles - illness. How to 'recover'

Im-Suffering
03-11-2015, 06:26 AM
HOW REALITY IS CREATED

We will describe how your everyday reality is created. Some of you will take away something from it. Here, in your 'now' you will be privy to information you will most likely never hear again, nor in your many years, have ever heard. Certainly it could lead to further questioning and reflection.

Taking responsibility for every aspect of your life, believing that you create it, all of it, and thereby facing it, is the only way to change it. I am sure in ignorance, from some readers that do not believe this, or fight (the concept of) it, saying - "I have no hand in my life, my disease, my diagnosis, why would I create that?", these people will be the first to throw stones, but I assure all readers, the following is the process, no exceptions, regardless of any ignorance or personal beliefs.

The information contained herein will change your life, as surely as the first time you drove an automobile, or felt love. It is also the key to eliminating chronic anxiety (permanent) or a physical ailment of any sort, including any diagnosed mental illness (where there is no severe damage to the brain), period. Yes, the state you are in can reverse itself, no matter the stage of progression. Beyond that and into your future, you could create your dreams, and fulfill any desire, or wish, for your life.

"You create your reality, the good, bad, ugly, health and disease, joy and prosperity, poverty and sadness. Nothing happens to you, rather things happen because of you". So let's begin. The following one sentence, bolded below, if you go no further, holds the key in itself to change your life.

If you observe health rather than disease, abundance rather than poverty, peace rather than conflict, happiness rather than sadness–disease, poverty, conflict and sadness will be no more real to your brothers and sisters than it is to you.

The objective world is the end result of inner action. You can indeed manipulate the objective world from within, for this is the means and definition of true manipulation...

Thoughts and images are formed into physical reality and become physical fact. They are propelled chemically. A thought IS energy. It begins to produce itself physically at the moment of its conception.

Mental enzymes are connected with the pineal gland. As you know them, body chemicals are physical, but they are the propellants of this thought-energy, containing all the codified data necessary for translating any thought or image into physical actuality. They cause the body to reproduce the inner image. They are sparks, so to speak, initiating the transformation.

Chemicals are released through the skin and pore systems, in an invisible but definite pseudophysical formation. The intensity of a thought or image largely determines the immediacy of its physical materialization. There is no object about you that you have not created. There is nothing about your own physical image that you have not made.

The initial thought or image exists within the mental enclosure. It is not yet physical. Then it is sparked into physical materialization by the mental enzymes.

This is the general procedure. All such images and thoughts are not completely materialized in your terms, however. The intensity may be too weak. The chemical reaction sparks certain electrical charges, some within the layers of the skin. There are radiations then through the skin to the exterior world, containing highly codified instructions and information.

The physical environment is as much a part of you, then, as your body. Your control over it is quite effective, for you create it as you create your fingertip... Objects are composed of the same pseudo-material that radiates outward from your own physical image, only the higher intensity mass is different. When it is built up enough, you recognize it as an object. At low intensity mass it is not apparent to you.

Every nerve and fiber within the body has an inner purpose that is not seen, and that serves to connect the inner self with physical reality, that allows the inner self to create physical reality. In one respect, the body and physical objects go flying out in all directions from the inner core of the whole self.

Nerve impulses travel outward from the body, invisibly along these nerve pathways in much the same manner that they travel within the body. The pathways are carriers of telepathic thoughts, impulses, and desires that travel outward from any given self, altering seemingly objective events.

In a very real manner, events or objects are actually focal points where highly charged psychic impulses are transformed into something that can be physically perceived; a breakthrough into matter. When such highly charged impulses intersect or coincide, matter is formed. The reality behind such an explosion into matter is independent of the matter itself. An identical or nearly identical pattern may reemerge "at any time" again and again, if the proper coordinates exist for activation.

In your system of reality you are learning what mental energy is, and how to use it. You do this by constantly transforming your thoughts and emotions into physical form. You are supposed to get a clear picture of your inner development by perceiving the exterior environment. What seems to be a perception, an objective concrete event independent from you, is instead the materialization of your own inner emotions, energy, and mental environment.

... you project your own energy out to form the physical world. Therefore, to change your world, it is yourself you must change. You must change what you project.

You are individualized portions of energy, materialized within physical existence, to learn to form ideas from energy, and make them physical (this is idea construction). We project ideas into an object, so that we can deal with it. But the object is the thought, materialized. This physical representation of idea permits us to learn the difference between the "I" who thinks and the thought. Idea construction teaches the "I" what it is, by showing it its own products in a physical manner. We learn by viewing our own creations, in other words. We learn the power and effects of ideas by changing them into physical realities; and we learn responsibility in the use of creative energy.

NixonRulz
03-11-2015, 08:41 AM
I recall reading something similar to this a bit ago. Where is this from? Sounds interesting