PDA

View Full Version : Abundance of Anxiety During Downtime

Blessed
03-10-2015, 08:49 PM
Hello all, its been a minute since I have posted and would hope that everyone has been doing well. I have been having a lot of free time lately due to my seasonal job, and while most would find it awesome to do as you please, sleep in, live care free, I've have experienced just the opposite. During this time Im finding myself falling into the same traps I used to....worrying about dying, my heart, experiencing heart palps, increased blood pressure, checking bp constantly, checking heart rate, this list goes on and on. I have a sinus infection and am assuming my bp of 147/94 average is due to not feeling well, but then my mind begins to wonder, I just need someone to chat with who has been through this just as I have many times to assure me Im not nuts. Thank you for your time.

NixonRulz
03-10-2015, 08:53 PM
Hey, Blessed. Great to see you

PM Enduronman. He knows this stuff inside and out.

jessed03
03-10-2015, 08:54 PM
+1 for the suggestion of messaging Eman. He is the daddy on this topic.

Good to see you again, anyway. The forum is quite different since the last time I saw you post. Bluerose runs the show now.

Blessed
03-10-2015, 09:02 PM
Thanks for replys, great to see you all on here. I just can't seem to keep my mind on the right track lately. Wish I could go a single day and not dwell on this dreadful stuff.

Blessed
03-10-2015, 09:05 PM
+1 for the suggestion of messaging Eman. He is the daddy on this topic.

Good to see you again, anyway. The forum is quite different since the last time I saw you post. Bluerose runs the show now.

Who is this Bluerose character, I thought you ran the show :))

NixonRulz
03-10-2015, 09:08 PM
Blue rose is a kick ass chick from CA. Lots of new poeple in here since you left us

jessed03
03-10-2015, 09:18 PM
Who is this Bluerose character, I thought you ran the show :))

Nah, people think I know about anxiety because I have over 6000 posts. Truth is, 5995 of them came in the word game. The remaining few came from a thread I started called, "What the heck is this anxiety everyone keeps talking about?"

Bluerose, now she's the real deal. Full of knowledge, among other, less table-friendly things.

Blessed
03-10-2015, 09:37 PM
Also, another issue Im having that Im sure is contributing to this un-needed situation is I am having to take my ex-husband back to court for the 3rd time in 6 years for failure to pay child support. I do not like talking about this subject but I live in such a small town everybody knows everything bout everyone and what they don't know they make up, so I don't really have anyone to talk with. I feel so guilty for going back to court, but he will not do his part. I do not like confrontation and drama and conflict, but I don't know what else to do. He's being very mean and rude about it, calling me yelling, texting me very mean comments, saying he hates me, this is all my fault, etc. I do feel bad because they do put him in jail then someone has to come up with child support money to bail him out. This is really giving my nerves the what for. Court date is in two months and I just wish we could get along and sort this out, he is so bitter and angry with me and this is all my fault. Any advice on how to handle such a situation to avoid becoming so stressed over it?

jessed03
03-10-2015, 09:47 PM
Oh, so you split with your husband?

You have a right to get money to support your kids. I don't think you should feel bad about it. Not paying child support is kind of low on his part.

Personally I think you should just try and ignore his immaturity and do what you need to do. Everyone knows the score when it comes to paying alimony. You're only doing what you have to. You shouldn't feel bad about it.

jessed03
03-10-2015, 09:50 PM
He should treat you better than that. You're such a sweet girl.

I'd just eat you up like biscuits and gravy.

Blessed
03-10-2015, 09:53 PM
Oh, so you split with your husband?

You have a right to get money to support your kids. I don't think you should feel bad about it. Not paying child support is kind of low on his part.

Personally I think you should just try and ignore his immaturity and do what you need to do. Everyone knows the score when it comes to paying alimony. You're only doing what you have to. You shouldn't feel bad about it.

Sorry, I didn't explain well. Im referring to my ex-husabnd, we've been divorced almost 12 years. I am still married to my current husband of 7 years who is being extremely supportive of me and the children.

Blessed
03-10-2015, 09:56 PM
He should treat you better than that. You're such a sweet girl.

I'd just eat you up like biscuits and gravy.

Ahha!! My favorite comfort food :)

gabe
03-10-2015, 11:06 PM
I understand where you're coming from. My anxiety is worse when I'm alone or idle. It gets bad at work too but I tend to control it better. I go batsheet when alone.