PDA

View Full Version : Lightheaded and Scared

Aleasha
03-10-2015, 11:23 AM
I'm trying to eat lunch right now, but I'm feeling really lightheaded. I'm not dizzy, though. I was having anxiety while taking a shower, I've taken most of my medications (all of my anxiety medications), I took two Benadryl at 6am, I'm on my second cup of coffee and I don't eat a lot. I can barely write this right now. I just want to cry. But, I know if I do, my mom is going to get upset with me. I just need someone to talk to and maybe help me feel like I'm not going to die, as that is how I'm feeling right now. Help!

JustaGal
03-10-2015, 11:38 AM
I'm trying to eat lunch right now, but I'm feeling really lightheaded. I'm not dizzy, though. I was having anxiety while taking a shower, I've taken most of my medications (all of my anxiety medications), I took two Benadryl at 6am, I'm on my second cup of coffee and I don't eat a lot. I can barely write this right now. I just want to cry. But, I know if I do, my mom is going to get upset with me. I just need someone to talk to and maybe help me feel like I'm not going to die, as that is how I'm feeling right now. Help!

Hi,

Sorry you are feeling this way. Can you lay down and take a nap right now?

Aleasha
03-10-2015, 11:39 AM
Thank you so much. I could try to sleep.

JustaGal
03-10-2015, 11:40 AM
Hi,

Sorry you are feeling this way. Can you lay down and take a nap right now?

You are feeling light headed from the Benedryl, thats too much dear

JustaGal
03-10-2015, 11:41 AM
Thank you so much. I could try to sleep.

I promise you will feel better....

Goomba
03-10-2015, 12:47 PM
Also, eat. Not eating right will make you feel lightheaded really quick, especially if you're taking some meds.

gabe
03-10-2015, 11:01 PM
Try munching on some almonds every hour or so.

Aleasha
03-11-2015, 07:04 PM
I don't eat much. Ever. I never eat even 1,000 calories in a 24 hour period. Yesterday I was really lightheaded all day. Today I feel fine. I ate probably 2,000 calories today! I'm 5'7" and weight 94 pounds. I eat very little calories and fat, but I eat a lot of fiber. I know for a fact that my diet lacks potassium, calcium, Vitamin B-12 and Vitamin D. So, I take a multivitamin once a day. Ever since I got this terrible anxiety/panic attack mental disease I have become weird with food. I use to be a good eater when I was a kid, but now it is like I have to force myself to eat food. I can only eat certain foods, too. I don't know if that is anxiety thing or not.

gabe
03-11-2015, 07:18 PM
I don't eat much. Ever. I never eat even 1,000 calories in a 24 hour period. Yesterday I was really lightheaded all day. Today I feel fine. I ate probably 2,000 calories today! I'm 5'7" and weight 94 pounds. I eat very little calories and fat, but I eat a lot of fiber. I know for a fact that my diet lacks potassium, calcium, Vitamin B-12 and Vitamin D. So, I take a multivitamin once a day. Ever since I got this terrible anxiety/panic attack mental disease I have become weird with food. I use to be a good eater when I was a kid, but now it is like I have to force myself to eat food. I can only eat certain foods, too. I don't know if that is anxiety thing or not.

I eat a lot, have a big appetite. But when I'm stressed or going through one of my anxiety episodes [could last a few days or months ] my appetite goes way down and I get really picky about what I eat. .

Keep me updated about how you are doing. .

PanicCured
03-11-2015, 09:03 PM

You have anxiety- cut out all caffeine.
Cut out all Bendryl.
Try full fat or lowfat (not non fat) organic yogurt when you can't eat anything else.I t gives you carbs, protein, probiotics and some calories, and easy to take in.
If you overbreathe you will get lighted from releasing too much CO2. Keep your breathing light and calm at rest.
Learn to find your inner strength to know you won't die instead of the addiction of needing reassurance. Constantly needing to be reassured you are ok is a viscous cycle you need to jump off of.
But know, everyone will die at some point in their lives, make peace with that.

Good luck!