PDA

View Full Version : Hot Weather, Water Intake and Belly Bulge Anxiety HIGH!!!

1Bluerose68
03-06-2015, 06:01 PM
This hot CA weather, is causing me to drink loads of water. Unfortunately, the water all seems to pool around my lower belly area. I am NOT sure why this is but if I don't urinate after water intake I gain this huge belly and i can actually feel the water swishing around inside my belly. I am super anxious over retaining water, esp in the belly. Also the weight on the scale is up due to water retention. I have NO Choice but to induce extra urination, add extra fiber pills, and extra flax seed to my diet. I think I must be partly constipated too. Lord please help this belly bulge to leave me soon. I am on Relacore, an OTC diet pill, 2 every morning but not any obvious special effects as of yet. I am upping my OTC Relacore to 3 after Sat. First I see my auto mechanic for oil change and to check why I keep smelling gasy smell under my car when I park? I hope there is nothing really major wrong w/y car. I just paid 800.00 to Disability for over payment because I tr money to my checking acct for my car care. But all they saw was the money in my checking acct. Go figure, i'm a bit uptight financially at this time and that Really affects my anxiety too.....Probably drinking extra water just out of anxiety too, so I won't feel hungry and overeat. I swear to God, Relacore says NOT to take more than 3 , but I kind of want to see what will happen if I take 4 of them at 1 time. Probly next week, as this Sun I will take 3 at 1 time, and work up to 4 rather than Chunk Up 4 more LBS!!!!!

I can't retain any more water, this is as much weight as i want to gain. Now I need to shed the weight before swim season, NOT regain, or chunk up like a, "Poison Puffer Fish," or a lazy, non athletic, pot smoker,NO,NO,NO,NO!!!!!