PDA

View Full Version : Totally Anal Retentive:

1Bluerose68
03-05-2015, 04:05 PM
Oh my gosh, remember how i was referring to Freud, the Famous psychologist. Well he talks about people who experience Constipation as being , "Anal Retentive." Well, my tummy has been very bloated, we're talking distended and maternity like. I have been feeling really tired lately, and extra grumpy and super anxious. Well, in the past when I used to experience Normal monthly Periods, that was referred to as PMS for me. Well today I thought i was going to have to go to the ER after my last bowel movement. So, i guess that just means that i need a lot more FLAX Laxative in my diet. I haven't been eating enough natural veggies. Anyhow, yes that made me very anxious. Finally I was so relieved when I finally gave birth to one of the biggest turds that ever emerged from my bowels. Now, I am still trying to drop 10 LBS ASAP. After that though I automatically dropped about 2 LBS. AMEN, ALLELUIA, and Praise God that i made a productive bowel movement today, or otherwise i may have gotten ill if it remained inside of me and just rotted away like a bad cavity(OUCH). Speaking of cavities, I can't stop eating Sugar Coated Spearmint leaves. I have a constant craving for these. What would that mean i wonder???? Oh and i'm really NOT pregnant; i have exercise and hormonally induced amenorreah, something many female athletes are prone to in their active yrs. Sexually active years that is too, and guess what we are like, "The Major Jackasses of the Baby Making scene." Yep, we can't get pregnant no matter how hard we try cuz, our eggies are NOT being released. It's like they are in a mental hospital on a ,"Hold" and can't get out to ever get fertilized. Isn't that a relief. I like to feel in Total Control of at least 1 part of my body. I think I do this to myself self consciously. Not quite on the verge of self sabotage, just enjoying Total Control over my eggs, or lack there of them currently..... Ahhhh...

jessed03
03-05-2015, 04:29 PM
I have to confess, I read the title of this post very differently.

NixonRulz
03-05-2015, 04:33 PM
Me too! I can't believe someone capped out a 2 pounder. That is a citation here in the states

1Bluerose68
03-05-2015, 04:40 PM
how is the title of this post confusing or misleading? Anal Retentive, equals difficulty in having a bowel movement,Right?????

NixonRulz
03-05-2015, 04:46 PM
Anal retentive here means someone who is a perfectionist and makes sure everything is done an exact certain way

You kinda used it as your anus retains 2 pounders

I just misunderstood

1Bluerose68
03-05-2015, 04:55 PM
Your right, I actually understood it in my short post as Literally,"Anal retentive-Constipated." Sorry....

jessed03
03-05-2015, 06:44 PM
That's ok. I quickly found out what the thread was about. :)

It just threw me a little. I thought I was gonna be reading about a cleaning obsession, then out of nowhere, deuces the size of small children are getting dropped.

NixonRulz
03-05-2015, 07:11 PM
You know, if you drop four more kids at 2 pounds each, besides being my hero, you would have lost 10 pounds ;)

1Bluerose68
03-05-2015, 08:11 PM
hey, that's smart---"Math Ace." You sound like you recently took the military ASVAB assessment. Or, your a test proctor for that test.....