PDA

View Full Version : Plants to help medicate

Beatit
03-05-2015, 02:43 PM
Hear is my story and what has helped me:

It started about 1.5 years ago when I started getting out of control anger, which is quite unusual for me. I then got attacked in the back of the head and my anxiety started to kick in, as well as derealization and depersonalization. I then got very intense clinical depression (which I'm still fighting now but I'm on my way to recovery). I tried pharmaceuticals with 3 different kinds of medication. All I seemed to do was up the strength in the medication and then they would stop working or even worse, make me super foggy and I couldn't deal with that and work at the time.
I started to smoke marijuana to help me get thru the rough times. This has helped me a tremendous amount in times where I really need to get away from my depression. As much as I back marijuana 100% sometimes I needed time to not use it. I had squeaked by my college education and just got my diploma which was one of the hardest things I had to do near the end because my concentration and memorization levels were very low due to all my anxiety and derealization issues. In September I dropped from college and found a job. I had no clue what the job was but it turned out that what my job would be, is to help sample out a drink shot (Looks like a 5 hour energy drink but is not anything like it). Just my luck! The CEO of the company is making a push for plants to come back into our planet to help reduce stress in our lives which causes all types of diseases in the first place (He's a cancer survivor from using plants and meditation techniques to reduce stress, that's how he started the company). The drink contains 8 Natural herbal extracts and completely takes away my stress, negative thoughts, repetitve thinking patterns, and it also acts as a mood elevator. (The drink also helps with body aches, insomnia, headaches, and many other things but this post is based on its depression and anxiety properties). The only reason why I'm writing this post, is just to let everyone know about this drink. I can truly say it has helped me huge, and it's saved me. Staying in bed and rotting is hard to deal with, but this drink gives me the mood stability that I need to get out of bed and to try to help myself beat this awful disease.
The drink is called Viva Zen and can only be found in the USA but I strongly recommend people to try it out if they are dealing with low moods, anxiety, or depression. You will truly be amazed with how you will feel. When your on your knees looking for something new to try, sometimes you just got to give it a shot. Lets make a push for plants on our planet!

ALSO:
While I was medicating myself, I knew that it wasn't curing my issues. That's when I started going to a special clinic that does an amazing thing called "Neuropathy". They connect a wire onto your head (Just like tape it.. no needles or anything, your awake) and they figure out where your weak signals are in your brain. They then make you rest for 45 minutes while you listen to a special horn noise. The noise triggers the correct brain waives that are currently low in your brain (that is causing the stress and anxiety ect) to strengthen. I've been about 8 times so far and it's really helping me and I know that this will be the technique to solving my depression and severe anxiety.

I want to give people hope. If you've tried pharmaceuticals and they haven't / don't work for you.. It's no where near the end.
Marijuana and Kratom have been a huge help in getting thru these rough times. Using these plants while curing my issues thru neuropathy is definitely a winner in my eyes. It's different for everyone, but I just thought I'd let everyone know of my situation and how it's helped me. Neuropathy is also great for ADHD and many other things like that.

Cheers

Kixxi
03-05-2015, 02:52 PM
Hear is my story and what has helped me:

It started about 1.5 years ago when I started getting out of control anger, which is quite unusual for me. I then got attacked in the back of the head and my anxiety started to kick in, as well as derealization and depersonalization. I then got very intense clinical depression (which I'm still fighting now but I'm on my way to recovery). I tried pharmaceuticals with 3 different kinds of medication. All I seemed to do was up the strength in the medication and then they would stop working or even worse, make me super foggy and I couldn't deal with that and work at the time.
I started to smoke marijuana to help me get thru the rough times. This has helped me a tremendous amount in times where I really need to get away from my depression. As much as I back marijuana 100% sometimes I needed time to not use it. I had squeaked by my college education and just got my diploma which was one of the hardest things I had to do near the end because my concentration and memorization levels were very low due to all my anxiety and derealization issues. In September I dropped from college and found a job. I had no clue what the job was but it turned out that what my job would be, is to help sample out a drink shot (Looks like a 5 hour energy drink but is not anything like it). Just my luck! The CEO of the company is making a push for plants to come back into our planet to help reduce stress in our lives which causes all types of diseases in the first place (He's a cancer survivor from using plants and meditation techniques to reduce stress, that's how he started the company). The drink contains 8 Natural herbal extracts and completely takes away my stress, negative thoughts, repetitve thinking patterns, and it also acts as a mood elevator. (The drink also helps with body aches, insomnia, headaches, and many other things but this post is based on its depression and anxiety properties). The only reason why I'm writing this post, is just to let everyone know about this drink. I can truly say it has helped me huge, and it's saved me. Staying in bed and rotting is hard to deal with, but this drink gives me the mood stability that I need to get out of bed and to try to help myself beat this awful disease.
The drink is called Viva Zen and can only be found in the USA but I strongly recommend people to try it out if they are dealing with low moods, anxiety, or depression. You will truly be amazed with how you will feel. When your on your knees looking for something new to try, sometimes you just got to give it a shot. Lets make a push for plants on our planet!

ALSO:
While I was medicating myself, I knew that it wasn't curing my issues. That's when I started going to a special clinic that does an amazing thing called "Neuropathy". They connect a wire onto your head (Just like tape it.. no needles or anything, your awake) and they figure out where your weak signals are in your brain. They then make you rest for 45 minutes while you listen to a special horn noise. The noise triggers the correct brain waives that are currently low in your brain (that is causing the stress and anxiety ect) to strengthen. I've been about 8 times so far and it's really helping me and I know that this will be the technique to solving my depression and severe anxiety.

I want to give people hope. If you've tried pharmaceuticals and they haven't / don't work for you.. It's no where near the end.
Marijuana and Kratom have been a huge help in getting thru these rough times. Using these plants while curing my issues thru neuropathy is definitely a winner in my eyes. It's different for everyone, but I just thought I'd let everyone know of my situation and how it's helped me. Neuropathy is also great for ADHD and many other things like that.

Cheers

Personally I really am opposed to marijuana. I used to smoke it when I was younger and it caused the anxiety I am dealing with now. Other people tell me it helps with anxiety, so it is person to person. However, given my personal experience with it, and the severe problems I am dealing with because of it, I am 100% against the statement. I'm not saying it did not work for you, but in my experience it was the worst thing I ever did. I wish I never did...

Beatit
03-05-2015, 03:08 PM
Personally I really am opposed to marijuana. I used to smoke it when I was younger and it caused the anxiety I am dealing with now. Other people tell me it helps with anxiety, so it is person to person. However, given my personal experience with it, and the severe problems I am dealing with because of it, I am 100% against the statement. I'm not saying it did not work for you, but in my experience it was the worst thing I ever did. I wish I never did...

Sorry to hear about that.. That's horrible. Just out of my opinion, I think it's how you feel about yourself using it. If you don't feel comfortable then anxiety may come out of it. Only reason I say that is cause that's how I feel about it with myself. When I have anxiety I like to use it when I'm somewhere comfortable and I have control over the situation. But I completely agree that it's definitely not for everyone. Thanks for commenting :)

Kixxi
03-05-2015, 03:10 PM
Sorry to hear about that.. That's horrible. Just out of my opinion, I think it's how you feel about yourself using it. If you don't feel comfortable then anxiety may come out of it. Only reason I say that is cause that's how I feel about it with myself. When I have anxiety I like to use it when I'm somewhere comfortable and I have control over the situation. But I completely agree that it's definitely not for everyone. Thanks for commenting :)

It is true what your saying, however, in my case I was using for a good three years. I do think they gave me something dodgy, because it was my first bad experience. The only good thing coming from it is that I never smoked it again lol

NixonRulz
03-06-2015, 12:44 PM
There is a drink called "Rachel Remedy" that I have heard about. Supposedly works better if you don't get your kids immunized

Ponder
03-06-2015, 02:58 PM
Bit like saying cigarettes help with Anxiety. Science proves otherwise. The positive is very short lived (Like all forms of drugs) and all the variables are rarely discussed by such individuals quick to claim how it brings them peace. Having said that though - people take drugs on a whim these days so I see antidepressants and mood enhancing drugs as a far worse problem. { however - my comment there is just a generalizing without further explanation - can't win I guess - It's a scale thing and the images shown on NEWS don't match the positive spins [I know nothing] }

LOL @ the comment regarding immunization.

Ahlstrom
03-15-2015, 02:32 PM
I've smoked marijuana everyday for the past 5 years and it USED to help a ton. Since the past 6 months I think my brain chemistry changed. Maybe 25% of the time I smoke my anxiety is actually increased by it. It's still illegal in my state so there's no way to know if the marijuana is sativa (which messes with my brain) or indica (which relaxes me 100% of the time)

Vincent Miller
06-04-2015, 02:30 PM
I used to smoke weed form 17 to 23 almost everyday and several times per day sometimes. And finally gave it up, because the incresed anxiety after smoking.
I guess the issue is not in the marijuana, but in your general state of mind.

mrslizzyg
06-08-2015, 02:57 PM
Marijuana.. It's something I used to smoke A LOT as a teenager, and very rarely now..
I've found if I'm already in a state of anxiety, it just makes me worse. The paranoid state of mind really gets me..
If I'm having a pretty calm day, smoking doesn't hurt.. Makes me feel good..
I have a job that drug tests now so I don't like to risk losing my job over it, anyways..
This is def one of those things that is 50/50 for people. A lot my family that suffers anxiety smoke weed and they say it just helps them tremendously.

Kratom... I stumbled upon that stuff a couple years ago, and bought some. It helped like once or twice but then it just started making me really nauseous and sick.

To each their own treatments, right? As long as it isn't dangerous, you do your thing.. whatever helps you. :)