PDA

View Full Version : Losing another job

Spot
08-08-2008, 07:35 PM
My co-workers have basically all turned against me as it's becoming a squeeze play at work - even though I have good work habits, lead in sales and keep a steady pace at work. My boss threatened me at the beginning saying he was going to kill me and then take my power (scare tactic??) - it's been difficult the last 6 months and I fear I must retreat. I have nowhere to turn and I've explained myself dry (anxiety/depression) and all they do is make fun of it and laugh at me. They know I'm can't retaliate because I'm in therapy for anger issues and I struggle silently in front of them at times. I stand alone a lot and feel like the toy car with square wheels no one wants to play with. No one talks with me...they talk at me and play me for the fool I can be. They mimick me and use my thoughts and ideas as poisonous darts to throw at me at times. They are making it as uncomfortable for me at this job as they can. Man...I now see how cruel life can get. Never been here before. As the term goes 'it sucks!' Anyone been here before and crawled out of it?

Any suggestions as to what type of work one with anxiety and depression can do - instead of factory work. Any advice appreciated.

02Batmobile
08-08-2008, 09:28 PM
A lot of people are affected with their work. It is the reason why we don't jump for joy on Monday morning when we have to go back to work. We all deal with ignorant people, rude people and down right nasty people. We all deal with these types of people to a degree. If this is extremely severe and is affecting you this much, I think it's time to look for another job. Life is too short to take crap from anyone. You should be able to wake up out of bed and not worry about a thing, let alone your job. Again, this depends on the degree of severity. I hope this helps you.

Hang in there!!
-James (AOL Instant Message Me!!) :)