PDA

View Full Version : Great news had to share

gadguy
03-04-2015, 07:49 AM
Yesterday I was scheduled for out patient surgery. First I was very calm when I arrived that morning no mare anxious than anybody else. Even joked with Dr and nurses. Second surgery was canceled DR decided leg was healing fine on its on now and the surgery would be unnecessary. Awesome! I have been given the all clear so next week I hit the gym again for firsts time in about six months. I love to work off stress in the gym, otherwise I stress eat..I've managed to gain almost twenty pounds in last six months and I don't like it. Monday is go time, fresh start again.

1Bluerose68
03-04-2015, 10:19 AM
what was wrong with your leg?

gadguy
03-09-2015, 09:17 AM
what was wrong with your leg?

Sorry for late reply, I had a minor knee injury from working out at gym 6 months ago, so minor Im not really sure what I did to injure it. Anyway my knee over responded to injury and I have had lots of fluid on my knee that kept coming back despite being drained. I was scheduled to have it removed surgically, but the week before I inadvertently busted the fluid sac, surgery was still planned as scheduled. I was prept and ready to go in when DR came and took a look at knee and decided it had finally started to heal on its on, and that he thought the surgery would be a waste of time and money.

gypsylee
03-09-2015, 07:31 PM
Yesterday I was scheduled for out patient surgery. First I was very calm when I arrived that morning no mare anxious than anybody else. Even joked with Dr and nurses. Second surgery was canceled DR decided leg was healing fine on its on now and the surgery would be unnecessary. Awesome! I have been given the all clear so next week I hit the gym again for firsts time in about six months. I love to work off stress in the gym, otherwise I stress eat..I've managed to gain almost twenty pounds in last six months and I don't like it. Monday is go time, fresh start again.

That's great gadguy :)