PDA

View Full Version : Have trouble opening up

djsimendinger
02-28-2015, 08:40 PM
Hey!

So I think I have a form of anxiety and social anxiety which makes it very hard for me to open up to people. I would like to try and change that but I don’t know where to start. If you can give me any suggestions or would just like to talk with someone (I’d love to get to know people on here in the hopes that it will help me overcome this) please send me a message. And if you would like help with the same thing feel free to let me know! Thank you!

Surfside
03-01-2015, 05:44 AM
We are a supportive community an there are members with a wealth of information on how to come out of your shell.

Many of us have a problem with opening up to others (In real life especially).

Feel free to look around and take your time with the forum and other peoples postings, and you might find something, or someone you would relate to.

I'm sorry I didn't really take time to look over your other postings (but I will without question in time); rather just replied to this one only by itself, and thanks for the offer to reach out to you, as well. :)

Lilliebelle89
03-01-2015, 07:36 AM
Hi, as surf side said above - I too have problems opening up in real life. On here talking to strangers and hiding behind your computer it is much easier to open up and be real and honest. I just hope one day I can do this in real life and eventually help others. You can try by maybe posting something here opening up it might feel liberating. It sure does for me and when people reply and can relate you realise you are not a total saddo and are actually pretty normal :-) good luck x

djsimendinger
03-01-2015, 01:16 PM
Thanks for your replies...that's why I joined this forum, I thought maybe the anonymity might help. And yeah, I'd like to be able to do this in real life too but I don't think that'll happen just yet. Good to know that others agree!