PDA

View Full Version : School's out!! Yeehaw

shoe
12-20-2005, 07:54 AM
YESS!!! lol. I'm so happy to finally be done with this semester. I just finished taking my final yesterday, and it is SUCH a huge relief to be done with it all. Phew! Schoolwork was causing me such anxiety and taking up alot of my time.

Anyway, I should hopefully be able to contribute more here now.. (well maybe more after the holiday hehe). In the meantime - I'd like to thank everyone again for keeping this site going. Especially Bridgie and Cath(brickyard!) for being so kind and welcoming to everyone. And everyone else who also contributes so much - its all very much appreciated!

thanks!!
dan

Bridgie
12-20-2005, 08:30 AM
Yeah Shoe! Have a nice relaxing break over the holidays, you deserve it! I'm just about finished with my big work before Christmas, so I can take a breather too!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

brickyard_red
12-20-2005, 10:31 AM
Yep, I'm about to be feeling that wonderful light feeling myself. I'm done after this afternoon until school starts back up in Jan. :D :D :D YEEHAW!! *doing victory dance

Cath :)

shoe
12-21-2005, 09:08 AM
yay for breaks! hehe

*watches Cath's victory dance* :shock:

brickyard_red
12-21-2005, 09:53 AM
You guys can do the victory dance with me you know. :wink: lol Awww, come on, it will be fun!!!!! :D

I'm all done now myself and it's a wonderful feeling. Ahhhhhhhhhh :) *that's supposed to be a nice long sigh, not a shriek. lol

Cath :)

scatmantom
12-21-2005, 10:02 AM
well done shoe...hope u passed and get the results u want!

shoe
12-21-2005, 03:29 PM
thanks scatmanton, wont know just yet but im pretty sure i did good.

and Cath, I'm too tired too dance.. I need a nap instead :P