PDA

View Full Version : I Forgot How Much i Enjoy Eating Sugar Coated Spearmint Leaves:

1Bluerose68
02-20-2015, 05:57 PM
Ah, i am now officially food addicted to sugar coated spearmint leaves once again , as in my 30's. I gave this up at 1 time in life, why i don't know. I especially like to eat these at a time when i am NOT supposed to be eating anything. So the bit o guilt makes me feel good, NOT bad. And furthermore, the sugar just gives me a boost at the end of a period when i need one most. And yes i am sure i must brush my teeth more often now, but that's like the least of my worries. I am more terrified of craving major food items in lieu of a little piece of a spearmint leave candy every once in awhile as needed. I still have energy at the end of my long day and then I drive to my favorite place to relax and de-stress sometimes after work. The park is where i go, and i just sit there after work and eat a few pringles and listen to the birds and breath fresh air, and feel so relieved to know i made it through another day. My energy is still very low, but I am hoping that by carb loading on weekends and protein smoothies during the week will help me to have more energy. And I'm also drinking caffeinated flavored water throughout my day, My lil secret, besides the sugar coated spearmint leaves. I wouldn't be surprised if i have a cavity growing on one of my pre-existing enamel pits already. Yey, I cant wait to suffer from the pain of the Novocain shot, and then the epinephrine for my Novocain allergy reaction. No i'm just being dentally sarcastic, i think? Hopefully I have Total control and if I think good thoughts , in spite of binging on candy, i won't end up w/ any lil cavities. Total mind over my body control. Yes, I have control over Mother Nature, i always have.......Thank God. I think I'm part a mule or something ?????Still take water pills, diet supplements, and tons of fiber too.....All for vanity's sake, I suppose?