PDA

View Full Version : When is it the worst for you?

SaintLover
02-18-2015, 08:39 AM
So for me the anxiety hits me the worst in the morning. If I have had a rough night of sleep it starts to come on as soon as I start tossing and turning. The longer I'm awake the worse the anxiety gets. If I manage to sleep properly it comes on shortly after waking. By early afternoon I seem to feel better and I can carry on. I am also usually very achy for the first part of the morning.

Other symptoms include nausea, dry heaving, dry heaving to the point of vomiting, shaky nerves, shortness of breathe.

gypsylee
02-18-2015, 08:51 AM
So for me the anxiety hits me the worst in the morning. If I have had a rough night of sleep it starts to come on as soon as I start tossing and turning. The longer I'm awake the worse the anxiety gets. If I manage to sleep properly it comes on shortly after waking. By early afternoon I seem to feel better and I can carry on. I am also usually very achy for the first part of the morning.

Other symptoms include nausea, dry heaving, dry heaving to the point of vomiting, shaky nerves, shortness of breathe.

Yep mornings. Or as you say, if I can't get to sleep (which is often). But I loathe mornings - nowadays my anxiety passes pretty quickly but I still feel crappy until about midday. It doesn't help that I'm almost nocturnal and probably would be if I could lol.

Those other symptoms sound pretty awful. They can all be caused by anxiety though..

Cheers :)
Gypsy x

alex42
02-18-2015, 09:24 AM

Mine was always random... Maybe not "random"... I guess I chose it. But yeah, anytime. Lol

drac16
02-18-2015, 12:44 PM
From 7PM-11PM. I don't know why that time is the worst for me, but that's typically when I feel like the room I'm in is getting smaller and my throat tightens up. Once in a while I'll even have a hallucenation, which is never fun.

Joe.
02-18-2015, 03:14 PM
At the height of my anxiety it was mid-day really, 12, 1, 2. Whenever I would be busiest essentially.
Now however, my anxiety is sporadic.

lisad
02-18-2015, 05:19 PM
Mine to is upon waking between 4 and 5 am no matter what day of the week! , and about 3:30 in the afternoon when I know that I have to drive home in rush hour traffic!

whiterose
02-18-2015, 05:31 PM
Lately mine has been early evening.