PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever had anxiety start with a health issue?

Jmillhimes
02-12-2015, 06:42 PM
I had anxiety years ago but was able to conquor it! Yet it once again returned to me when I was diagnosed sfib! (I have to take pills to keep
My heart from beating at rest above 120)! The pills sometimes cause bad side effects and this has carried over to feelings of despair and anxiety thinking sometimes I'm not we'll at all! I was in the er last night and they did blood work for me and everything came out perfect! I'm suffering from high blood pressure as well but I'm trying to combat that with a 25lb weight loss this far. I'm taking citalpram and occasional clonazepam as needed! My goal is to get off these meds as soon as possible by better understanding anxiety and getting over it in my mind

lisad
02-13-2015, 04:05 AM
I had anxiety years ago but was able to conquor it! Yet it once again returned to me when I was diagnosed sfib! (I have to take pills to keep
My heart from beating at rest above 120)! The pills sometimes cause bad side effects and this has carried over to feelings of despair and anxiety thinking sometimes I'm not we'll at all! I was in the er last night and they did blood work for me and everything came out perfect! I'm suffering from high blood pressure as well but I'm trying to combat that with a 25lb weight loss this far. I'm taking citalpram and occasional clonazepam as needed! My goal is to get off these meds as soon as possible by better understanding anxiety and getting over it in my mind

Mine came about after being dehydrated, wi th the stomach flu and my heart rate was in the 130's, though have always had issues with depression. 3 weeks later and I am on klonopin and heart rate is down typically in 80 to 100 range resting sometimes a little lower. Best wishes!