PDA

View Full Version : Weird pukey feeling coming from throat...

Jess Watkins
02-11-2015, 09:38 PM
Has anyone ever had a nausea/tight feeling in their throat? I feel like I want to throw up, but not in my stomach area..it's in my throat, like the glands inside are swollen or something. Kinda worried. Could this be a product of anxiety and tension? This is not the first time I have felt this. It's like a spasm I guess? Like when your mouth waters from spit from your throat...that's what it feels like kinda but no spit or puke. Just a weird full feeling.

Drinking water makes it worse too...feels like I want to heave. Why do I feel like this? I'm not sick. Haven't eaten anything bad. It's not even coming from my stomach. Anyone know what this is?

jessed03
02-13-2015, 03:25 PM
Does it feel like you're gagging?

gypsylee
02-13-2015, 03:43 PM
Thyroid? If you keep getting it go to the doctor and get a blood test to check your thyroid levels. I have an underactive thyroid and it's a bit swollen. I have to take hormones for it.

Nytro1050
07-13-2018, 02:47 PM
I have same thing. It’s in my throat/mouth but not my stomach. Usually starts with being nervous then it lasts forever even when not nervous. Can barely talk, move lips sometimes as I’m trying not to dry heave

Dahila
07-14-2018, 06:20 PM
Nytro the thread is 3 years old Gypsy and Jesse are not here anymore

PonderThe2nd
07-14-2018, 06:45 PM
Slow down Nytro.

That's two very old threads of which those users have not been here for quite some time. We understand your going through a tough time. When you calm down and go to post again - either find an active thread on the topic your wishing to discuss of make a new one detailing specifically what it is you wish to discuss.

Like D often says to me when I am in similar states → "Breathe" But learn do it slowly. It really does help.

Nytro1050
07-15-2018, 04:38 AM
Slow down Nytro.

That's two very old threads of which those users have not been here for quite some time. We understand your going through a tough time. When you calm down and go to post again - either find an active thread on the topic your wishing to discuss of make a new one detailing specifically what it is you wish to discuss.

Like D often says to me when I am in similar states → "Breathe" But learn do it slowly. It really does help.

Sorry guys, for some reason I couldn’t make new posts/threads so I just searched my issue and reopen new threads but now it looks like I can open new threads

Ponder
07-15-2018, 06:30 AM
Valid points. We long term forum users quickly forget that. Glad the newbie restrictions are easing up. I just created a new user name which I myself need to break in. Created that one to dis the post count. Zzzzzz back to sleep ...or so I wish.

Nytro1050
07-15-2018, 08:51 AM
Valid points. We long term forum users quickly forget that. Glad the newbie restrictions are easing up. I just created a new user name which I myself need to break in. Created that one to dis the post count. Zzzzzz back to sleep ...or so I wish.

Later man!