PDA

View Full Version : In Spite of my darn Agoraphobia i Worked 17 assignments this past month.

1Bluerose68
02-10-2015, 09:26 PM
I had to really build my self and Energy levels up to be able to work 17/20 days this past month. I feel proud of myself because I knew that if given the opportunity eventually i was going to return to work f/t. This is as close to f/t as i have ever done on this job. It's really been an exhausting month of a variety of assignments. I hope to keep on working , and hope and pray that i may work at this level until Summer recess. So Dear God please help me to live up to my personal work , outside of the house, goals. I work very physically round the house too. But i dont earn any money keeping my environment that i reside in clean and livable. It takes Discipline, motivation, endurance, and God to help me, oh and a variety of new vitamins which i take AM and PM. Plus I work out at my personal gym club about 4x per week, and walk on the days i do no gym, except really bad weather, i just stay home and make jewelry and send them to my cousin and her kids, and i wear some of my creations too.

Bye,
Bluerose68

JustaGal
02-10-2015, 10:23 PM
Congrats......

1Bluerose68
02-11-2015, 08:52 PM
Thank you, it really means change for me....

JustaGal
02-11-2015, 10:03 PM
Thank you, it really means change for me....

That's excellent!

1Bluerose68
02-12-2015, 10:34 PM
My mid back hurts a lot after a long day at work and then my gym workout after work . I feel exhausted but dont wish to stop working out at gym because I am working more or I shall chunk up and I am so far doing just the opposite with my weight loss progress, yey...