PDA

View Full Version : Head pain again!!!!

saralouise75
02-08-2015, 03:10 PM
I suffer with migraines but for the last week,I have had pain in my temples and a shooting pain in the right side of my head.It only lasts about 10 seconds but it really makes me panic.Does anyone else get this?It is beginning to worry me now.thanks.

raggamuffin
02-08-2015, 05:00 PM
Shooting head pains are pretty common. Don't panic - you're triggering the fight or flight response and making the symptoms last longer. The more you fret the more the symptoms will reoccur. You need to rationalize symptoms instead of responding with emotions.

Ed

gypsylee
02-08-2015, 11:10 PM
I suffer with migraines but for the last week,I have had pain in my temples and a shooting pain in the right side of my head.It only lasts about 10 seconds but it really makes me panic.Does anyone else get this?It is beginning to worry me now.thanks.

Yes I get this sometimes. At first I thought I was going to have a stroke or something but I haven't. I used to get it quite often but not for a while.. No idea what it is.

Cheers,
Gypsy x

Xerosnake90
02-10-2015, 10:13 AM
I still get the occasional head pain. Feels like stinging that can also coincide with my optic nerve. Stress symptom, practice your bodily relaxation techniques ;)

Polarlight
02-10-2015, 10:25 AM
Shooting head pains are pretty common. Don't panic - you're triggering the fight or flight response and making the symptoms last longer. The more you fret the more the symptoms will reoccur. You need to rationalize symptoms instead of responding with emotions.

Ed

Wow i just knew it. Thanks :)