PDA

View Full Version : My Back is in Pain From a Full Day of Work and Anxiety.

1Bluerose68
02-03-2015, 07:16 PM
I want to go for my walk , after dinner and doing a few necessary chores. I feel more back pain than anxiety. But I feel anxious having to go for a walk now in the near dark night. My stomach is nervous and my upper back is really achy. I just popped a muscle relaxant. I still need a Val rx and took 2 Tylenol, and need my water pill, I think???I keep forgetting if I thought of taking my water pill or i really did take it? I am just under the clock to do so many things, and also trying not to neglect my physical exercise routine. I think I will feel much better when I finally drop 20 Lbs, especially in how i feel in my body in public. I just can't even fit into my old size 14 jeans and it really is nerve wracking for me. So now I have been using loads of flax seed in my daily protein smoothies, and water pills too, along w/ my daily diet supplement of caffeine and hoodia, and my rx for seasonal mood disorder, and social anxiety goes with it too.....

Ponder
02-04-2015, 04:05 AM
Like many tell me Blue - Go easy on yourself.

I pushed too hard and did my back in.

I know its hard to accept not looking the part, whatever that be. Honestly, it's overrated and takes too much maintenance and screws our minds to keep up like so.

But whatever works hey.

Hope this at least finds you feeling a little better.

Best regards
Dave.

1Bluerose68
02-04-2015, 10:00 PM
Oh yes and thanks.