PDA

View Full Version : Mood swings...

Carolinitaa95
02-02-2015, 04:24 PM
Hello Everyone.
I thought I was having a good day today, I actually felt relaxed and I socialized a good bit so I was feeling alright.
But, one thing I noticed is that I wasnt hungry AT ALL for some reason ever since my anxiety came back, Ive only been eating because I fear feeling too weak if I dont do it, but it feels like Im always full up. But yeah, dinner time came and I had to make food but I didnt even know what to make. But anyway, I made my food and I was waiting to talk with my boyfriend. He always calms me down whenever I feel anxious and I was just thinking of how much I wanna talk to him but his phone is not working... We were both online and I was waiting for us to call on skype but he was busy on call with a friend and for some reason I started crying. I dont even know why, I just felt hopeless out of a sudden! After crying for a bit I felt better but now he's offline and I dont even know how to contact him in case something happened to his laptop or his internet cut off. I really feel like talking to him and Im feeling nervous again.
I just wish I could go back to my old self. Im tired of worrying so much about everything...

And thinking I was feeling fine...

Does any of you also got in a similar situation?

Whir35
02-03-2015, 05:22 PM
Yes, anxiety affects my appetite. Sometimes I completely lose it but sometimes it makes me want to eat too much.