PDA

View Full Version : A little annoyed.

Coobie
08-03-2008, 04:31 PM
Im sorry.. I guess I am just annoyed at the fact that this is a support forum and it seems like NOBODY posts reponses ..and if they do its far and inbetween. Ive been posting to other people trying to give them some feed back but nobody else wants to post.....

I don't mean to come off rude.. I really dont. People come here for support because they cannot get it anywhere else and it kinda results in them abandoning their accounts and finding new places to chat with people since people want to read the post but offer no response... heck at the least you could just say "Im right there with you" .. I mean something THAT small can mean so much to a person.

I dunno, just my 2 cents.

02Batmobile
08-03-2008, 05:19 PM
I here ya. It's like that on a lot of different forums though. There will be a ton of views but only a limited number of responses. I just joined about a week ago but look forward to sharing my experience and offer any help I can give.

If you want, AIM me.

Hang in there,
-James

Coobie
08-03-2008, 07:06 PM
Thanks at least I know someone is listening!

csand31381
08-03-2008, 09:24 PM
Hello my name is Christy and I joined about 2 weeks ago. I am here if any one wants to talk.
I am glad there are a few that are willing to talk to and help thank you.

sarrah
08-04-2008, 09:29 AM
I try to post as often as possible and reply to anything I can but I have been rather ill lately so I was not online a whole bunch.

I agree that this board is a rather dead one but we can hope that the people reading but not replying are at least gaining comfort in others similar experiences.

Take care,

ken_sk_ca
08-06-2008, 09:02 AM
I try to post as often as possible and reply to anything I can but I have been rather ill lately so I was not online a whole bunch.

I agree that this board is a rather dead one but we can hope that the people reading but not replying are at least gaining comfort in others similar experiences.

Take care,

I have been lurking for a few weeks and have definitely gained comfort in reading others experiences. It is good to know that I am not alone...

When I have a bad day it feels like there is nobody in the whole world who could possibly understand what I am going through.