PDA

View Full Version : I Went on a Diet 7 yrs ago and lost 65 lbs, Now anxious over regaining in stomache ar

1Bluerose68
01-31-2015, 04:08 PM
I seem to be regaining most my flab all in my stomach area. It doesn't feel like water retention, and i am NOT preggers with a baby on the way. No Way, absolutely NOT! Anyhow, the anxiety in my body is all channeled right to my tummy area. Am I making this flab appear because I am giving it so much attention. I lost 65 Lbs 7 yrs ago. But I lost the weight by using rx of diet pill, and water pill, and an OTC diet pill and tons of exercise, which I do NOT have the same amount of ENERGY to do over as I did 7 yrs ago. I am not on a prescription diet pill any longer, but still use an OTC diet pill w/ caffeine and OTC water and fiber pills too. I do NOT feel that I have an active Eating Disorder. I feel that I am just trying desperately to lose the 25 lbs that I re-gained after 7 yrs ago having lost the 65 Lbs all in 1 year. I have to work out at the gym and don't have the same energy as I did in my early 40's. I feel bad about this. I suppose thats part of the reason I use water and fiber OTC's to help rid myself of this unwanted flab which all seems to pool right within my tummy area. What should I do. I never want to use an rx of diet pills again, I was way too torqued on that rx. I am trying to be as natural about my weight loss as possible, but I am losing patience in how long it is taking just to drop 5 friggen pounds at a time!!!

JustaGal
01-31-2015, 11:26 PM
I seem to be regaining most my flab all in my stomach area. It doesn't feel like water retention, and i am NOT preggers with a baby on the way. No Way, absolutely NOT! Anyhow, the anxiety in my body is all channeled right to my tummy area. Am I making this flab appear because I am giving it so much attention. I lost 65 Lbs 7 yrs ago. But I lost the weight by using rx of diet pill, and water pill, and an OTC diet pill and tons of exercise, which I do NOT have the same amount of ENERGY to do over as I did 7 yrs ago. I am not on a prescription diet pill any longer, but still use an OTC diet pill w/ caffeine and OTC water and fiber pills too. I do NOT feel that I have an active Eating Disorder. I feel that I am just trying desperately to lose the 25 lbs that I re-gained after 7 yrs ago having lost the 65 Lbs all in 1 year. I have to work out at the gym and don't have the same energy as I did in my early 40's. I feel bad about this. I suppose thats part of the reason I use water and fiber OTC's to help rid myself of this unwanted flab which all seems to pool right within my tummy area. What should I do. I never want to use an rx of diet pills again, I was way too torqued on that rx. I am trying to be as natural about my weight loss as possible, but I am losing patience in how long it is taking just to drop 5 friggen pounds at a time!!!

What works for me is - no sugar, no grains, no starch. Meat and vegetables. Of course some starches at times. Basically keeping carb grams to 50 a day.... the fat melts off. Works for me, may be not some people...

Ponder
02-01-2015, 03:15 PM
What works for me is - no sugar, no grains, no starch. Meat and vegetables. Of course some starches at times. Basically keeping carb grams to 50 a day.... the fat melts off. Works for me, may be not some people...

That works for me also. ;) (not exactly the same but mostly)

1Bluerose68
02-01-2015, 04:03 PM
No breads,pasta, or what else?

1Bluerose68
02-01-2015, 04:05 PM
I gotta have bread w/ dinner, and sandwhich for lunch when off work, at work I just drink protein shakes and snack on some nuts and protein bar if really hungry, o and a wheat tortilla and 1 egg boiled at lunch is my newest thing and i just lost 3 Lbs over the last week. I think the keeping busy at work is really what is saving my butt from expanding any further??? Oh also bd gym or on weekends at lunch i drink smoothy w/ ice and soy milk or NF yoplait, frozen fruits, and brown sugar and nutra sweet, and 1/2 measuring cup of protein powder . Its actually 1/2 of the server cup that comes in the protein shake mix. I feel great having that b4 i gym, or sometimes after 1/2 a pb bagel and 1/2 shaker of protein and cup of coffee too. Plus caffein OTC diet pills, water pills, fiber pills, vit B series, etc loads of daily vitamins. I think i could NOT get out of bed daily w/o being on my caffeine and vitamins and a mild anti-depressant for SAD, which makes me binge if NOT on the mild anti-depressant pill 1x a day, mornings.....Story of my English life?

JustaGal
02-01-2015, 05:31 PM
That works for me also. ;) (not exactly the same but mostly)

Awesome! : )

JustaGal
02-01-2015, 05:38 PM
I gotta have bread w/ dinner, and sandwhich for lunch when off work, at work I just drink protein shakes and snack on some nuts and protein bar if really hungry, o and a wheat tortilla and 1 egg boiled at lunch is my newest thing and i just lost 3 Lbs over the last week. I think the keeping busy at work is really what is saving my butt from expanding any further??? Oh also bd gym or on weekends at lunch i drink smoothy w/ ice and soy milk or NF yoplait, frozen fruits, and brown sugar and nutra sweet, and 1/2 measuring cup of protein powder . Its actually 1/2 of the server cup that comes in the protein shake mix. I feel great having that b4 i gym, or sometimes after 1/2 a pb bagel and 1/2 shaker of protein and cup of coffee too. Plus caffein OTC diet pills, water pills, fiber pills, vit B series, etc loads of daily vitamins. I think i could NOT get out of bed daily w/o being on my caffeine and vitamins and a mild anti-depressant for SAD, which makes me binge if NOT on the mild anti-depressant pill 1x a day, mornings.....Story of my English life?

Sista - Its the bread and tortilla for dinner or weight loss. Everybody craves bread, we just have to decide what we want most. You can do it! You will feel better emotionally as well without sugar and starches. Try it for two weeks and see what happens.
Cutting that stuff out is the easiest way to be healthy quicker. Here is more info..... : )
http://www.mercola.com/article/insulin.htm

1Bluerose68
02-01-2015, 08:09 PM
What do ya live on salads all day and beans at night?

JustaGal
02-01-2015, 08:31 PM
all vegetables, lean meat, salad, eggs,......then after some time passes, work in fruit... doesn't have to be 100% perfect...
The idea is that the less sugar and white/grain flour you put in, the body will use up the stored sugar, when that sugar is gone it goes after stored fat.

Use spaghetti squash as a pasta alternative....

http://authoritynutrition.com/101-healthy-low-carb-recipes/#breakfast