PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it Terrible when a Soft Innocent Human Becomes Hard b4 our very eyes ?

1Bluerose68
01-30-2015, 06:10 PM
I have seen a few good persons age very quickly over just a few yrs. It is sad that 1st they are banned from talking to certain people who might help influence them in good and healthy ways of life. But then to see how jaded they become in just a few yrs after knowing they were banned from all GOOD PEOPLE and could only associate with the clever, and shrewd of their lives. It's so sad to see these innocents go down hill in such a short time. Is it drugs, or is it just bad social circles all around them, or both? But witnessing these people and their changes really causes me to experience shock and anxiety. I fear how much harder will they become? When will enough tattoos on their once pristine, lovely, white skin become Enough? And when will their jaded shrewdness be Enough?

Im-Suffering
01-31-2015, 08:19 AM
I have seen a few good persons age very quickly over just a few yrs. It is sad that 1st they are banned from talking to certain people who might help influence them in good and healthy ways of life. But then to see how jaded they become in just a few yrs after knowing they were banned from all GOOD PEOPLE and could only associate with the clever, and shrewd of their lives. It's so sad to see these innocents go down hill in such a short time. Is it drugs, or is it just bad social circles all around them, or both? But witnessing these people and their changes really causes me to experience shock and anxiety. I fear how much harder will they become? When will enough tattoos on their once pristine, lovely, white skin become Enough? And when will their jaded shrewdness be Enough?

Too much time on them. You are not meant to look at them, and let them scare you. Into thinking somehow this is your fate. You are learning to see the good. The bad will teach you by contrast, how you yourself wish to be.

Be the change you want to see in the world. While you are yourself healing and changing your beliefs (ideas). I believe this message has been consistent since our first post.

Ideas direct your viewpoint. In that context, your ideas are like a telescope. You cannot see anything else while looking through it. Are your ideas helpful ? A rant is no good for the sake of it, but if it teaches you something.

1Bluerose68
01-31-2015, 03:58 PM
Well, it just happens that I see the changes in others round me because I never really changed as much as these flowers all around me have bloomed way too quickly and are soon going down the wrong path towards wilting prematurely, and unnecesarily too. I just see it happening, and feel powerless over what i have No Control over. And it does bother me.....?