PDA

View Full Version : Headache, sinus pressure and head spinning.

Tyler Patterson
01-24-2015, 01:28 PM
I'm un insured and am having some scary symptoms. This morning i woke up not feeling well. Upset stomach, kind of feels like heads spinning, extreme sinus pressure, and headache. Could this be something serious or something like the flu? Is this something i should worry about?

em1
01-24-2015, 03:22 PM
Hello have you tried steaming with some vapours in hot water? That can ease the pain of your sinus,as I get this pain a lot

Tyler Patterson
01-24-2015, 03:31 PM
Honestly the sinus pressure is the least of my problems or worries. The head spinning bothers me the most.

Joe.
01-24-2015, 04:30 PM
The head spinning could be caused by stress? It was for me, that used to be a very persistent symptom of mine.
Or it could be the flu, or a cold, and that's nothing to worry about.

Tyler Patterson
01-24-2015, 05:04 PM
I'm just worried because I've had muscle twitches and some muscle spasms have a terrible fear of a brain tumor.

Joe.
01-24-2015, 05:21 PM
Sounds like anxiety to me. I was told, as I' had these symptoms for like 6 months, if it was a tumor it would be even worse. So, put it into perspective and you will feel better

em1
01-24-2015, 05:50 PM
Sometimes you can have a inner ear infection that can make you feel like this,I had one and it made me feel dizzy sick like I was going to pass out,how about your vitamins? Have you had a blood test to see if your lacking in any vitamin?

mistiblue
01-24-2015, 11:09 PM
I have had these symptoms for about 3 weeks now. I am feeling better, but still have a few. Mine involved the ears as well. Mine were clogged.
I have a humidifier beside my bed, inhaled steam, and used saline mist.
Hope you start feeling better, I know it's bothersome.