PDA

View Full Version : Every Day I Pray The Lord to Please Help Me Get Through Another Day.

1Bluerose68
01-22-2015, 04:52 PM
Day by day, each day I pray for God to help me get through 1 day at a time. I work on call, and my Energy is not always in sync w/ my need to work daily in order to live the lifestyle which I desire to live. Working M-F is new for me, since my elders have passed away. So every day I pray that I have the energy to get up and live up to my challenge of making it through another day. Most F/T employees take a M-F schedule for granite. For me this is my newest goal. I have been doing quite well thus far, and just need to make it through this month and up to the 10th of February. I even put a pic of a working icon on my screensaver to keep my morale up. I have increased my daily vitamins, and try to carbo load for energy. Ironically I am also trying to lose 30 Lbs w/in a few months. I am at my first goal almost , 5 more lbs to go. Thanks God so far for helping me to make it this far, and for all the little miracles you have helped me with in the last few years of my middle aged life.

Sincerely,
1Bluerose68

JB478
02-21-2015, 12:41 AM
Hope you're doing well.

ALoneAndEmpty
02-22-2015, 10:14 PM
you are not the only one who's doing it. Every night before i hit the sack, i always ask for a newday that i can survive to.

1Bluerose68
02-23-2015, 07:30 PM
Yey for God, ha? We need something to keep on hoping for in this long life ahead of us. Especially us anxious people here on the lil Anxiety Forum.

1Bluerose68
02-23-2015, 07:32 PM
Thank you.