PDA

View Full Version : im new to this and in desperate need of some support! !!!

worrier2015
01-20-2015, 01:49 AM
Hi everyone this is my first post on here...
Im 23 and ive suffered with anxiety since a breakdown at 15. Thats when i started 20mg fleouxetine daily which I'm still on now.

Ive just had my second baby via my first c section 8weeks ago. My anxiety through the pregnancy and afterwards was hurrendous!!

Keep obsessing that there's something wrong with me because I feel dizzy and lightheaded alk the time. All discombobulated!

Few weeks ago one night as I was falling asleep I felt weird n sick n all of a sudden the room was spinning and omg I felt terrrible!!!! Iwas absolutely petrified!! Gp said vertigo then next gp said inner ear off balance.

Feel nauseas, headaches on n off, chest pains, light headed, disorientated,discombobulated.
Whats happening to me??
Is it just where my anxiety uas becomeso severe and im obsessing over this as im petrified of that night repeating itself or is it something else?!

So confused and upset!
Making myself ill with worry and now depressions hitting hard to!

:'(

NixonRulz
01-20-2015, 07:08 AM
Im 23 and ive suffered with anxiety since a breakdown at 15. Thats when i started 20mg fleouxetine daily which I'm still on now.

Ive just had my second baby via my first c section 8weeks ago. My anxiety through the pregnancy and afterwards was hurrendous!!

Keep obsessing that there's something wrong with me because I feel dizzy and lightheaded alk the time. All discombobulated!

Few weeks ago one night as I was falling asleep I felt weird n sick n all of a sudden the room was spinning and omg I felt terrrible!!!! Iwas absolutely petrified!! Gp said vertigo then next gp said inner ear off balance.

Feel nauseas, headaches on n off, chest pains, light headed, disorientated,discombobulated.
Whats happening to me??
Is it just where my anxiety uas becomeso severe and im obsessing over this as im petrified of that night repeating itself or is it something else?!

So confused and upset!

First, congrats on kid#2

All of your symptoms are definitely anxiety symptoms people experience. Even the symptoms the GP a says is inner ear or vertigo.

They qualify too.

If you feel the way you do with the meds you currently take, I would suggest switching. A good AD will lesson or even eliminate all of the symptoms you list

gypsylee
01-20-2015, 10:21 AM

Whats happening to me??

So confused and upset!

Hi there and welcome :)

I would have a blood test. I'm diabetic, so I'm biased, but this sounds like low blood sugar to me. It's the worst feeling ever. I had my daughter 13 years ago so I can't remember what they did afterwards, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did a blood test.

Anyway congratulations on your baby :) I hope you figure out what the problem is..

All the best,
Gypsy x

worrier2015
01-20-2015, 01:25 PM
Hi guys thanks for your reply!

Do you think it sounds like inner ear problem or do you think its just anxiety?

I dont think an evening of vertigo was anxiety...is it?

Ive had bloods and all is well according to gp

smartscrutiny
01-20-2015, 01:48 PM

Whats happening to me??

So confused and upset!

Congrats on baby #2! So sorry you're having such a rough time. One of the worst things about anxiety is that you get scared just thinking about the anxiety that hasn't shown up yet but might, and then voila - there's the anxety. Does your GP know about your history with anxiety? Does the GP prescribe the fluoxetine, or do you also have a psychiatrist?