PDA

View Full Version : How are ya peeps? :D | My 1 year anniversary

AliasEQ
01-19-2015, 05:07 PM
Hey people :)

Exactly one year ago I was frustrated, scared and confused. It was one year ago I came here eagerly seeking help, trying to get rid of something I've never went through before. Thankfully(!) today, I'm much better and I want to thank you guys for helping me through this - truly heroes! :)

A massive shout out to you guys:

Cimi, E-man, Jessed, Nixon, Pam, Exactice, Frankie, Forwells, 14 and Dahila. I'm sorry if I've missed someone, but consider yourself heroes. You're like family to me and even though this whole forum is just a virtual thingy - I really hope you understand that you've helped an actual person from going through alot of sh*t. Again, thanks! Appreciate the time you put in to help me everytime(every day, lol) I came here with a question.

Hope you're all doing awesome and wish you the best people! :) <3

Elias aka proffessor deReal haha.

NixonRulz
01-19-2015, 06:12 PM
Hey people :)

Exactly one year ago I was frustrated, scared and confused. It was one year ago I came here eagerly seeking help, trying to get rid of something I've never went through before. Thankfully(!) today, I'm much better and I want to thank you guys for helping me through this - truly heroes! :)

A massive shout out to you guys:

Cimi, E-man, Jessed, Nixon, Pam, Exactice, Frankie, Forwells, 14 and Dahila. I'm sorry if I've missed someone, but consider yourself heroes. You're like family to me and even though this whole forum is just a virtual thingy - I really hope you understand that you've helped an actual person from going through alot of sh*t. Again, thanks! Appreciate the time you put in to help me everytime(every day, lol) I came here with a question.

Hope you're all doing awesome and wish you the best people! :) <3

Elias aka proffessor deReal haha.

Ah, Elias - so good to hear from you and even better knowing that you are doing so well.

I hope things stay that way. I'm sure you will since you really grasped the path to anxiety free

That was really nice of you to mention the others. We both know it was me that helped you the most but it was nice of you to mention them. 😏

Stay well, professor

AliasEQ
01-19-2015, 07:28 PM
Ah, Elias - so good to hear from you and even better knowing that you are doing so well.

I hope things stay that way. I'm sure you will since you really grasped the path to anxiety free

That was really nice of you to mention the others. We both know it was me that helped you the most but it was nice of you to mention them. ��

Stay well, professor

Haha always giving me a good laugh!

have you visited Sweden yet? :D

jessed03
01-19-2015, 08:20 PM
One year, huh? Doesn't the time just fly. Once you get over the hump, it's on your side though. It only means more healing, more understanding, more confidence. Hopefully you'll have many great stories to post here next year on your 2nd year anniversary. I hope you do. Anxiety teaches you something very valuable - the only thing for certain is now.

Jessed You're like family to me and even though this whole forum is just a virtual thingy - I really hope you understand that you've helped an actual person from going through alot of sh*t.

http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad193/mcnooj82/DeakSalute.gif

AliasEQ
01-20-2015, 12:21 PM
One year, huh? Doesn't the time just fly. Once you get over the hump, it's on your side though. It only means more healing, more understanding, more confidence. Hopefully you'll have many great stories to post here next year on your 2nd year anniversary. I hope you do. Anxiety teaches you something very valuable - the only thing for certain is now.

http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad193/mcnooj82/DeakSalute.gif

I know right? 1 year went by so fast lol.

"Anxiety teaches you something very valuable - the only thing for certain is now" - Wise words as always Jessed! :)

Hahaha that gif is awesome, what movie is that?

em1
01-24-2015, 07:50 AM
That's fantastic,so happy to here that your doing so well :) x

glimmer2525
01-26-2015, 08:16 PM
Good to see a success story on here :). Wishing you well in your journey ahead.

That John Travolta gif from Jessed03 has given me a good and unexpected laugh, lol love it. So fitting!

Dahila
01-26-2015, 09:41 PM
Alias Proffesor deReal, it is difficult not to be happy for you. You learned that you are a boss not the lady A:)))
I had my moment of laugh when you just said **** it ;))) It is good to have you here Alias, very good,

AliasEQ
01-27-2015, 12:49 AM
Alias Proffesor deReal, it is difficult not to be happy for you. You learned that you are a boss not the lady A:)))
I had my moment of laugh when you just said **** it ;))) It is good to have you here Alias, very good,

Haha you have no idea how much that "f*ck it" helped me and still is! :D It's good to have you here too Dahila! Wish you the best! :)

jessed03
02-04-2015, 03:09 AM
It's from a movie called Broken Arrow. Poor movie, cool gif. :)

How was your birthday anyway Professor?