PDA

View Full Version : Just when I thought I was golden!

Brit95
01-18-2015, 04:47 AM
Hello! Im Brit, I haven't been on here in forever. I felt like I needed to come back and post because I found so much comfort on here before.... I left this board about two years ago(?) Because I got caught up in life, was super busy. Also had anxiety under control. It was awesome. Dropped out of college, landed me a pretty sweet job and a pretty sweet boyfriend. Life was great. Until kinda recently. I just moved back to my home town and everything just.... happened. I quit my job to go back to school this spring. Which backfired and has left me so anxious! I guess boredom makes me anxious. And a few weeks ago a family member of mine was murdered. He was so young. It was terrible. So I'm like in this sort of selfish state where Im constantly fearing my own death. So I find myself depressed/anxious/terrified. I think it's slowly getting better. I just hope these feelings are somewhat normal. :(
I really thought my anxiety had died out. It's just crazy.

CLanderus
01-18-2015, 05:39 PM
Sounds like you've had a pretty rough time with a lot going on and especially a wide range of things that would def mess with you. Sorry to hear about your family member. I would just say to simply just relax and not worry about the future and just take things in stride and steps. We all make decisions and sometimes end up regretting them because of the outcome but can't let those decisions determine your future and future decisions.