PDA

View Full Version : Clogged up head

mistiblue
01-16-2015, 01:58 PM
Anyone else ever get this? I've had it for about 2 weeks. I feel like it's a sinus issue, but nothing is helping. I feel dizzy, my ears are clogged, nose is slightly stuffy, and my neck hurts. It's making me very anxious and short of breath.
This morning when I woke up I felt like death (dizzy, weak, "shaky"). As the day has progressed these symptoms are not as bad.
I'm trying not to think the worst, but it's not working....

mistiblue
01-16-2015, 08:27 PM
Anyone else?

Anxiety-Free
01-16-2015, 08:35 PM
Sounds like clogged up head syndrome.

Sorry bad joke.

Have you seen a doctor?

Anxiety-Free
01-16-2015, 09:02 PM
I've felt many symptoms that you have described though Anxiety is a powerful thing. Do you feel these things when you are focusing on other things that aren't anxiety related?

hannah0117
01-17-2015, 03:58 AM
Just experienced, clogged up nose and ears.. thought i would go deaf.. makes it more difficult to breath during an episode. Luckily, my cough and colds are about go away. Now i have to deal with this headache. Everytime i lower my head, the back of my head feels heavy

fitness2477
01-21-2015, 12:02 AM
You probably don't have this, but I had brain injury and have clogged nose and ears.

I think worrying about the condition had made it worse.

Instead of you worrying about it, you should rule out physical problems by seeing a doctor. Anxiety can create a lot of phantom symptoms.

smartscrutiny
01-21-2015, 07:45 AM
Could be a sinus infection? If so, you may need a course of antibiotics. A doctor should be able to take a look in your ears and sinuses and let you know what's going on.

mistiblue
01-21-2015, 09:31 PM
Thanks ya'll. I will make an appt. It is getting better. It's not constant now, just comes and goes.