PDA

View Full Version : tired but can't sleep

fitness2477
01-09-2015, 11:44 PM
my anxiety comes from the fact that I can't seem to release positive emotions from my head. I think I've habitually suppressed it.

I'm very tired but can't sleep.

I'm afraid it'll lead to other problems like chronic fatigue syndrome. what should I do?

lexi3309
01-10-2015, 03:07 AM
I definitely can relate. I have had the worst insomnia for the past month. I find myself unable to shut my mind off and it is full of negative thoughts regarding my health or the future or something else that is absolutely uncontrollable. I am still suffering from severe anxiety but I find that what sometimes helps is reading, whether it's a magazine, book or a news paper. If I am already laying down in my bed, and this may sound strange, but I always take a room in my house and completely rearrange it and decorate it. Everything down from the trim and the shelves in the closet. The more detailed I am, the quickly I seem to fall asleep. All of this is on a good night of course. If my anxiety is really out of control, I just usually have to wait it out. These are temporary fixes, I know but I hope you find sleep tonight and the nights ahead.

Confusedpanic
01-10-2015, 08:16 PM
I have these times occasionally, where my mind wont' let me fall asleep. I also do have the occasional fatigure problem that can last all day. =/