PDA

View Full Version : I dry heave most mornings

rumps11
01-08-2015, 09:40 AM
So I'm a first year college student and every other day I have courses with my ex. We dated a long time and it ended ugly and whatever. Seeing her makes me almost sick to my stomach. On the mornings I have classes with her right when I wake up I feel this lump in my throat. Then eventually I'll just start dry heaving. I do it like 6 or 7 times then I'm fine, but I have like zero appetite till lunch. Is there any supplement that can help me with thus? I'm trying to put on some muscle and it's hard when anxiety causes this lack of appetite and dry heaving.

NixonRulz
01-08-2015, 09:53 AM
So I'm a first year college student and every other day I have courses with my ex. We dated a long time and it ended ugly and whatever. Seeing her makes me almost sick to my stomach. On the mornings I have classes with her right when I wake up I feel this lump in my throat. Then eventually I'll just start dry heaving. I do it like 6 or 7 times then I'm fine, but I have like zero appetite till lunch. Is there any supplement that can help me with thus? I'm trying to put on some muscle and it's hard when anxiety causes this lack of appetite and dry heaving.

Anxiety will cause those symptoms. But so does a broken heart

I felt that way quite a bit since I was really good at being dumped

I had those same feelings for a bit of time after each

And that was before my all my way cool anxiety issues