PDA

View Full Version : Tight lungs?

Charles Price
01-05-2015, 12:03 AM
Recently my lungs feel heavy and had some shortness of breathe i'm 21 and smoke do you think this is smoking related? I mostly notice it of an evening laying in bed watching a movie or trying to sleep.

jessed03
01-05-2015, 01:05 AM
Recently my lungs feel heavy and had some shortness of breathe i'm 21 and smoke do you think this is smoking related? I mostly notice it of an evening laying in bed watching a movie or trying to sleep.

I'd bet my last dollar on it being anxiety related. It's a very common symptom of an anxiety disorder.

Do you do relaxation exercises? If you don't, it's time to start. Progressive muscle relaxation and meditation are my two favourites.

hannah0117
01-05-2015, 02:57 AM
Hi charles.. i usually experience chest tighening, like right now, i dont smoke.... , but have you check with your doctor?

Im-Suffering
01-05-2015, 06:27 AM

And again I say to Mr Price, to stop the destructive behaviour and begin to like himself.

And again he will disregard any beneficIal message and post another life threatening emergency in 2 days.

In the current thread we have heavy smoking and the effects on the lungs, throat, and blood systems.

In this other thread we have the effects of alcohol toxicity (borderline):

http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?30813-Hangover-anxiety

Now, his threads are good examples for other readers who have the same general behaviour patterns. Here you get to see the results in real time, both psychologically and physically, of someone who does not like himself, and acts it out. So if our friend Mr Price doesn't listen, maybe you will (you, reading this now).

The lesson is a hard one, but one that must be learned.