PDA

View Full Version : I Really Must find a 2nd Job. Interview was scheduled 4 tomrow, but Im 2 Nervous...

1Bluerose68
01-04-2015, 11:07 PM
Is this self sabotage.

Or am I sensing that they only now want me to complete 4 more appl pages and that was already done on the Original job search engine before I was invited for the job interview.

I just don't wish to be made a fool of, and feel like perhaps now they are deciding to be extra picky based on what I have NOT a Clue???

Furthermore, I get nervous driving, like I have said several postings ago, when going to a job interview in an area I am not familiar with, or now with people whom I fear may try and snub me in even going through my efforts to find a Quality 2nd job.

I don't want to keep having to take money out of my savings acct to exist on the money as my 1st job isn't paying me enough to feel happy and secure w/o invading my savings whenever I need to pay taxes or house insurance or car repairs, aaaaargh!!!!!!!

I am just feeling quite miserable. I just want a 2nd job and a Quality one in the areas I studied while attending college would be ideal. However, I have applied to several retail jobs for eve and weekends but they don't even email me back except the computer automated confirmation of receipt of my application, and then nothing, or a rejection letter w/o even an interview 1st.

I'm gonna starve myself until I can fit nicely into a suit and be re-hired at my former retail job as a cashier. They just wont even talk to fat chicks where I used to work. They , you could say, are Pro Retail Mentality-Pro MIA too.....

I'm desperate, I really want a 2nd job, darn it.

And it all goes back to my inability to get a $50.00 raise per day since I have been employed w/ my 1st employer since 2007 on the same flat rate fee. But they sure are Quick to warn us that ,"After 3 letters of complaint in employee file, no matter how long you were w/ us, we will commit RAPID ACTION FIRE." That was told to me cold bloodily by the new District Super over the entire county of Smallville. I personally wish I resided in the city near the ocean. Then if my employer told me that there, I would just go for a nice ride on my old surf board on a High Tide Day and Never Return anywhere.....I would ride all the way to Hawaii where the waters are warm and the fishes in the sea aren't all sharks or piranhas either...

I was really hoping to save up for my new-used car, but newer than my Delux 1989 Toyota car. It neds a new paint job again. Supposed to be Guaranteed for the time I own my car, but I haven't ? my auto Ins Rep just yet about this policy.....

Last smog tag check it failled and I had to pay almost $700.00 in repairs and for the new Cadi converter part to be put in.

Now i am nervous because I cant keep having these type of old car expenses, and my bro drove off w/ the one that dad promised to give to me when he died. But after he died my older bro used it for all the red tape as it was good on gas. Then he just decided to keep it and didn't even give me 1/2 the value of it for the cost of a used car that's a bit newer than the 1 I have. Dad didn't put his promise to me in writing. But the car has been recalled and I don't think my bro even cares. Its a bad recall too. The air bags explode and shrapnel is being dispelled into the drivers faces and chest. People have died. But he's being uncooperative, and I cant afford a lawyer either.