PDA

View Full Version : irrational thoughts etc

sean_344
07-24-2008, 06:48 PM
over the past 8 weeks i have been struggling with anxiety and a combination of bipolar disorder. i have these reaccuring irrational thoughts that come at me none stop. i fear dying, impending doom or losing control. if i experience any physical symptoms related to anxiety I think immediately that im suffering from an undetected illness. :(

if you have any suggestions or awnsers or ways i can control this, let me know.

blah27e
07-25-2008, 12:01 AM
i know what you're going through. Im going throught the same thing right now. I guess it just the not knowing part that gets all of us. And when you think you have an undetected illness, it cant be anything minor, it has to be a major life threatining undetected illness. Im trying to find a way to stop this thinking too. If i find i way i will reply back with how to.

sean_344
07-25-2008, 12:50 AM
i know what you're going through. Im going throught the same thing right now. I guess it just the not knowing part that gets all of us. And when you think you have an undetected illness, it cant be anything minor, it has to be a major life threatining undetected illness. Im trying to find a way to stop this thinking too. If i find i way i will reply back with how to. thank you so much :)