PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Beginning

freshjay56
01-01-2015, 07:52 PM
I really dont want to go another year with anxiety or depression I am so tired of not being able to hold a conversation with anybody not even my family members I hate that I am always alone and don't do anything but stay home and go to work . Believe me when I say that I try to make friends I try to fight this anxious feeling I get when I talk to someone but it's like it's to big for me to over come it take full control of me .I pray for a better year .
- JR

danielhermanson
01-02-2015, 02:57 AM
If you put your mind to accomplish something, eventually you will succeed. Perseverance is your best friend in this and only keep trying and never giving up will take you to a life without anxiety.

Overcoming social anxiety is a process which requires focus, willpower and determination. You will not be able to cure your social anxiety overnight, so it's important that you stay motivated. Be true to yourself. Remember that you don't have to do anything you don't want to do socially. Be comfortable and set goals that you want to accomplish.

Take care and stay positive!

JulianS
01-02-2015, 09:31 AM
If you put your mind to accomplish something, eventually you will succeed. Perseverance is your best friend in this and only keep trying and never giving up will take you to a life without anxiety.

Overcoming social anxiety is a process which requires focus, willpower and determination. You will not be able to cure your social anxiety overnight, so it's important that you stay motivated. Be true to yourself. Remember that you don't have to do anything you don't want to do socially. Be comfortable and set goals that you want to accomplish.

Take care and stay positive!

Totally agree. You've got the right mindset. Don't give up. Try to practice Mindfulness if you can, or if that is too strange, try EFT. Both should work;-)