PDA

View Full Version : Pains in the head

arbonb
07-24-2008, 01:03 AM
Hello is there anybody out there that gets sharp sudden pains in the head. It doesnt happen all the time, but every now and then. It freaks me out, it also makes me feel a bick sick at the same time. im really starting to freak out I think Im gonna drop dead from a brain anerism or im gonna have a stroke or ive got a brain tumour, can somebody put my mind at ease? I t happened today when i bent over, Help. :mrgreen:

pinkpears333
07-24-2008, 08:14 PM
I've been having those pains in my head for about a month now. Does it feel like someone is squeezing your head or even a slapping feeling? It scares me as well and I start to think I must have a tumor or an aneurism. However, I've been told it's due to stress but I'm thinking of going to the doctor just in case. These pains are bothersome and scary.

08-09-2008, 08:56 PM
Yeah this happens to me sometimes. It's happened for as long as I can remember, I figure it's just a normal thing. Of course, for me, it doesn't happen very often, though it does happen.

I doubt it's anything serious, but there really isn't any reason to not go talk to a doctor about it. Better safe and all that. ;)

pinkpears333
08-10-2008, 02:09 AM
I was just going to post a similar topic because I am going through the same thing. As I said in my previous post, I was worried that my constant headaches were due to a brain tumor. I've had headaches for almost two months and they are like the sudden pains you describe. I went to my doctor and I'm scheduled to see a neurologist. Like you, I am worried that I may not only have a brain tumor but I worry there is a possibility of an aneurism. It's really scary and I know how you feel since these sensations can disruptive. If you want to talk more feel free to message me.