PDA

View Full Version : Was Tucking in my sheet when I almost got stabbed by a bed-spring,yikkkkkes.

1Bluerose68
12-26-2014, 01:33 PM
Christmas night, before bed I went to tighten my sheets and tuck them under. Well as my hand and wrists went under the top mattress a very sharp and out of the blue, cut off bed spring was just sticking out of no where.

Kind of like a freak Accident type of thing to happen on Christmas night while making my bed before I went to sleep. So I feel anxious about that scenario. I have always made my bed and tucked in the sheets under the top mattress.

This is something new and really frightened me. I just wonder now even more so if I have some sort of stalker who knows my every move. I mean who would know that when I make my bed I place my wrists under the top mattress to tuck in the sheets. So I taped the coil piece of shark metal that was sticking out .

As in the future I will continue to tuck in my sheets. Though from this moment on I will use a lot more caution when placing my hand and wrist under the mattress to make any bed.

How would a person ever predict that scenario?

P.S. I didn't bake any cookies this year for Santa Claus, and was just tired and going to bed. I didn't share my baked goods this year at Christmas w/ anyone.

I just didn't have it in me to do any holiday baking for Christmas. Usually I do, and I share them w/ the neighbors. Well, we have many new neighbors now, or I'm not so close to the one's that have been round for a few years now.

And I didn't bake any even for the nice lady down the street who loves my goodies.

Nothing personal, I just slowed down a bit this year. I think going from 450 mg to 300 mg of my Wellbutrin really keeps me from having the energy to bake up a, "snow storm."

1Bluerose68