PDA

View Full Version : And the Weather Today is Rainy--(-a delayed rain though).....

1Bluerose68
12-24-2014, 04:38 PM
I started my day out with my usual chores round the house, oh of course I had my soy protein shake first. Then I went to the gym after a brief walk to get heart rate up. After my gym workout , coming out of the gym I became so anxious when I saw that it had started to rain.

Abrupt changes in the weather, esp when I must walk home , make me very nervous. So, I ran almost ALL the way home and of course got quite wet in it too. So then I had to resort to my Plan B , and put on dry clothes, and air dry my soaking head of hair.

After that I drank the other 1/2 of my soy shake and only now sat down to complete an online job application for a 2nd job. I think I need to work eves and weekends, for extra income. but the only type of work available on eves and weekends is either Housekeeping for local motels, or Dishwasher for local restaurants, or Babysitting for God knows who at this point and time?

So I am anxious over finding a 2nd job , and something and somewhere where I am comfortable working. Wish me luck, I think I shall need it. This is all because I don't quite earn enough as a sub teacher on a daily flat rate pay scale. I have been earning the same daily amount now since 2007.

They don't seem to understand that subs have bills to pay also. Furthermore, I also would like to earn enough so I may put a little bit into savings every month. I am trying to save for a new , or decent used car. But every month I barely scrape by, and that is just existing.

I wish I could actually live a little, and have a bit extra at the end of every month to enjoy. I don't even have any children, just a kitty cat, I inherited, as mine.

Teachers, nurses, Muni employees, BART employees, they can all go on strike and get a pay raise. We are a mouth less group of underpaid employees, desperately in need of a raise. Like myself, most substitute teachers must resort to a 2nd job in order to get ALL the bills paid and have enough to put into a savings account.

This is mere existence, not living in America. I got my job by being able to pass specific exams, not from who I knew or what nationality I was. I am a 1st generation college grad from an immigrant family and teaching or nursing is the career which I was encouraged to pursue. Although now days one must have 3 references when completing most online job applications. And see, there we go again, cronyism and nepotism really does help.

Im-Suffering
12-24-2014, 05:23 PM
I started my day out with my usual chores round the house, oh of course I had my soy protein shake first. Then I went to the gym after a brief walk to get heart rate up. After my gym workout , coming out of the gym I became so anxious when I saw that it had started to rain.

Abrupt changes in the weather, esp when I must walk home , make me very nervous. So, I ran almost ALL the way home and of course got quite wet in it too. So then I had to resort to my Plan B , and put on dry clothes, and air dry my soaking head of hair.

After that I drank the other 1/2 of my soy shake and only now sat down to complete an online job application for a 2nd job. I think I need to work eves and weekends, for extra income. but the only type of work available on eves and weekends is either Housekeeping for local motels, or Dishwasher for local restaurants, or Babysitting for God knows who at this point and time?

So I am anxious over finding a 2nd job , and something and somewhere where I am comfortable working. Wish me luck, I think I shall need it. This is all because I don't quite earn enough as a sub teacher on a daily flat rate pay scale. I have been earning the same daily amount now since 2007.

They don't seem to understand that subs have bills to pay also. Furthermore, I also would like to earn enough so I may put a little bit into savings every month. I am trying to save for a new , or decent used car. But every month I barely scrape by, and that is just existing.

I wish I could actually live a little, and have a bit extra at the end of every month to enjoy. I don't even have any children, just a kitty cat, I inherited, as mine.

Teachers, nurses, Muni employees, BART employees, they can all go on strike and get a pay raise. We are a mouth less group of underpaid employees, desperately in need of a raise. Like myself, most substitute teachers must resort to a 2nd job in order to get ALL the bills paid and have enough to put into a savings account.

This is mere existence, not living in America. I got my job by being able to pass specific exams, not from who I knew or what nationality I was. I am a 1st generation college grad from an immigrant family and teaching or nursing is the career which I was encouraged to pursue. Although now days one must have 3 references when completing most online job applications. And see, there we go again, cronyism and nepotism really does help.

Merry Christmas girrll.. I hope all your dreams come true this coming new year.

1Bluerose68
12-24-2014, 09:57 PM
Yes Mr.Suffering, and I wish you the best too. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and have a Happy New Year to look forward to.

Sincerely,
1Bluerose68