PDA

View Full Version : I'm new

Amy 1
12-23-2014, 01:57 PM
Hi. I started suffering with anixety a few years ago, very mild. Only when something had gone wrong. But over the last few months I have developed anxiety and since been Put on tablets for it. At the moment every day is a living hell. The tablets are not really helping. It gets better in the evening but in the day I just can't stop thinking of certain things that are causing me to have anxiety, but the anxiety is causing me to keep replaying the things over and over in my head. I'm on beta blockers and anti depressants. It is really disrupting me. Can anyone help?
Thankyou.

Amy 1
12-23-2014, 02:19 PM
The things I worry over are problems. But I am worrying myself sick over them. I can't do what I used to do, everyone has worries. And I used to be able to worry untill a certain point, untill it was unhealthy I guess. Then stop. In the end what I was worrying about would go away, even if the problem was still there. I can't do that no more. It's obsessive. All day everyday all I think about is the problems. So worried and scared of things I can't change. It's not just for a few hours I think about it. It's literally from the moment I wake up untill the moment I fall asleep.