PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety Time of the Day

JTG_in_RTX
12-20-2014, 04:53 PM
Hello everyone,

I've noticed something with my anxiety / panic attacks. Basically from around the time I wake up until sometime after lunch, I'm in a constant state of high anxiety / panic. However, for some reason around the early- to mid-afternoon, these symptoms cease entirely. Does anyone have something similar? Am I all rested in the morning so my adrenals are eager to pump out all that adrenaline and are they just worn out by the afternoon?

It's like a Jekyll and Hyde thing...very annoying!

Thanks!

BLW1975
12-20-2014, 06:47 PM
I'm the exact same way I wake up with anxiety. I think my work has some to do with mine. I can't wait till the day I can say see ya!! I hate that feeling.

PanicCured
12-21-2014, 05:53 PM
"my adrenals are eager to pump out all that adrenaline and are they just worn out by the afternoon?" That doesn't sound realistic to me. I used to get anxiety at 5- 6AM and have massive panic attacks at that time. That transition time from night to day I would wake up and feel so cold and maybe shiver. My heart would race into crazy debilitating panic attacks where I would feel frozen. It was horrendously awful. I do not get anxiety anymore and yet I still do not have an answer why I experienced that at that time of day. So it goes to show you that you can overcome anxiety without having all of the reasons understood.

I still stand behind my method for stopping the attacks I wrote about here: http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?9512-The-Quick-Guide-to-Stopping-Panic-Attacks I don't think anyone has posted that it didn't work for them. At the very first signs of the attack follow these steps and please report back how it went.