PDA

View Full Version : I've for sure come down with Anthrax ---Never Ending Cough

1Bluerose68
12-17-2014, 07:30 PM
I think I shall perish of this cough like virus. I also have red bumps over my rib area. I feel scared as I never have had any of the Chicken pox, or Measels. Now I have red stomach bumps, look like blisters, and a severe cough that feels like moisture in my lungs. Mucinex is NOT helping the way it usually has in the past. my Kaiser Dr hasn't responded to my pics that I sent of this malady as of yet. I feel scared, and I hate being ill .1496

PanicCured
12-17-2014, 09:09 PM
I think I shall perish of this cough like virus. I also have red bumps over my rib area. I feel scared as I never have had any of the Chicken pox, or Measels. Now I have red stomach bumps, look like blisters, and a severe cough that feels like moisture in my lungs. Mucinex is NOT helping the way it usually has in the past. my Kaiser Dr hasn't responded to my pics that I sent of this malady as of yet. I feel scared, and I hate being ill .

And why do you not go to the ER or any doctor? Isn't that what you should be doing?

trinidiva
12-18-2014, 04:47 AM
Could it be Rosella? That can cause the red rash you are referring to...go to the doc and get it checked out.