PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety back after 4 weeks on meds...pls help!?

embalino
07-19-2008, 08:22 PM
Hi there. Since having my daughter 4 weeks ago I have been having a bad Anxiety. Started on Zoloft 50mg and after 2 weeks on them on felt alot better...been on them 4 weeks now. Yesterday I came home sat down and started feeding my baby and felt the awful anxiety creep back up! Now I can't eat..feel naseous and the anxiety is back and nasty. I feel terrible! I just don't understand how I caould have been so good and then bang its back???? Should I be upping the dosage?? Changing meds?? Any help or advice would be appreciated. Will be making an appointment to see my doctor tomorrow. :( :cry:

pscottmorgan
07-20-2008, 03:38 PM
Hi there. Since having my daughter 4 weeks ago I have been having a bad Anxiety. Started on Zoloft 50mg and after 2 weeks on them on felt alot better...been on them 4 weeks now. Yesterday I came home sat down and started feeding my baby and felt the awful anxiety creep back up! Now I can't eat..feel naseous and the anxiety is back and nasty. I feel terrible! I just don't understand how I caould have been so good and then bang its back???? Should I be upping the dosage?? Changing meds?? Any help or advice would be appreciated. Will be making an appointment to see my doctor tomorrow. :( :cry:

Unfortunately I have read that our bodies adapt to the mediaction and ever increasing dosages / stronger medication is required. It becomes a catch 22 situation.

I was having bad anxiety, and was contemplating asking my quack for something to help. I did a little reading up on the internet first, and I was glad I did. You may want to do a little research before you ask for the dosage to be increased.

Just my tuppence.

embalino
07-20-2008, 05:30 PM
Well I just want to feel better and am hoping to change to Effexor-xr as I have had success on this before.