PDA

View Full Version : Now we have doctors frequenting the place?

Ponder
12-13-2014, 01:07 PM
Since when was this a place for doctors to come along? EEEK! Talk about ruining the atmosphere. Not exactly a peer group thing when you bring the white coats into it. Be careful the place does not wind up with a clinical feel to it. It's bad enough having to read the hype many bring back from the medical centers as it is, let alone having to suffer the doctors now coming in here.

Oh well ... maybe its just a case of wanabe doctors. I must be reading it wrong. Same goes with students - The place should be for peers only. If I listened to my doctors, I'd still be pumping pills into my system and going back more regular with a host of other complications.

Point is, when I am at "home"I'm not in the doctors office. Please do not allow the clinical to come to us.

Objection Noted. ;)

Ponder
12-13-2014, 03:01 PM
Don't mind me guys ...

I'm just a grumpy bum in the mornings ... the devil will not doubt raise its fork a little later.

If you get kicks out of it and Have fun playing doctors and patients ... go right ahead and knock yourselves out.

Life's too short. :)

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj634/lovnphotobukt/gif/thgifko_002.gif

Open for business. :)

Dahila
12-13-2014, 04:20 PM
Dave maybe you just grumpy old man:))))))))))) I read the threads by Daniel and by 14 and I love it. They do not give one advice I would not give it. No typical docs. I think Daniel ; is learning also, it can be useful to help others:)
It is coool. Anyway lately children frequent this forum and it terrifies me. I start to feel paranoid about my grandchild:((

Ponder
12-13-2014, 04:58 PM
It's a peer thing - white coats and the current standard of doctoring and clinical analysis is some what threatening to a home for sufferers.

But alas - yes I am a grumpy bum in need of rewiring.

I find your response encouraging. :)

TY

JustaGal
12-13-2014, 08:07 PM
Since when was this a place for doctors to come along? EEEK! Talk about ruining the atmosphere. Not exactly a peer group thing when you bring the white coats into it. Be careful the place does not wind up with a clinical feel to it. It's bad enough having to read the hype many bring back from the medical centers as it is, let alone having to suffer the doctors now coming in here.

Oh well ... maybe its just a case of wanabe doctors. I must be reading it wrong. Same goes with students - The place should be for peers only. If I listened to my doctors, I'd still be pumping pills into my system and going back more regular with a host of other complications.

Point is, when I am at "home"I'm not in the doctors office. Please do not allow the clinical to come to us.

Objection Noted. ;)

Maybe they are actually patients... : D

Ponder
12-13-2014, 08:23 PM
Excellent point. :)

DrOnline
12-14-2014, 02:34 AM
I was worried about the immediate side effects of medication. I came here, made a post, and a psychiatrist eased my concerns and told me that the number one mistake patients make with this stuff is not giving it enough time to settle. I think it's a good thing. Then again, I am not an old school user here, so this is your place, not really mine yet, just want to say I think it's a good thing.