PDA

View Full Version : I am on the fem Pill and No period for 3 months and worried???

1Bluerose68
12-12-2014, 09:18 PM
This is a new pill I am on and no sign of my menses for 3 whole months. My measurements are larger now too and I must work extra hard at the gym, which by the way I have returned to recently. I feel better after working out in a gym. But would really feel better knowing why my body is stalled. I have always had a cycle w/ a period, even if it only lasted 2 days. I am only 48 years old, and the pill is supposed to regulate our menses. If I could prevent my body from feeling so dimensional pregnant and all the water bloating in all the tender areas, it wouldn't be a problem. I have turned to increasing my exercise, and water pills, fiber pills, diet pill, and a more strenuous gym workout. I have got a goal to drop 2 inches per bust, waist and hips, and get back to a size 12-14 ASAP. And yes my body image makes me very anxious.....It is a real issue for me. P.S., I am celibate by choice too. That means I'm not sexy girl...???